THE BROWNS BOARD

Landry / William's

GuNNerGatSKi

It's time for it to start spilling into the fanbase... BELIEVE!!!!

Jarvis Landry might be the single most important free agent we've signed in 17 years.  His entire attitude is infectious, and while I don't want to see FIGHTING (I swear to God, if Landry breaks HIS hand, I'll go insane), I do want to see the intensity.  Our practices are definitely intense.  We're working to be better, to play harder, to make those game-deciding plays that we've lacked for so very long.  A Jarvis one-handed catch, a Garrett strip-sack, a Denzel Ward interception...these are the kind of plays we simply have NOT made, and you just might see something different this year.  Would I bet on it?  Nope.  I'm too smart for that, but I'd also be lying if I said it didn't feel different.  Heck, it LOOKS different.  

But you know what?  Browns fans, above all, know that the preseason doesn't mean JACK SQUAT.  I remember Brandon Weeden looking pretty darn good in some preseason games a while back, and we know what happened there, right?  (funny enough, Weeden played pretty well last week I think, LOL).  

Let's be honest, nothing matters until week 1.  And it's against the Steelers...in Cleveland...and it's time to change the narrative.  

On 8/16/2018 at 9:53 PM, jcam222 said:

Haley seems to turn on pooper mode when it’s needed, Williams just seems to be a permanent pooper. 

Neither strikes me as a "full-time" driver, but of the two Haley seems to slide into it more naturally.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Neither strikes me as a "full-time" driver, but of the two Haley seems to slide into it more naturally.

Williams is the pain in the butt that you eventually grow to love, Haley is the pain in the butt that you eventually grow to hate. 

Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?

This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.

14 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Oh my God, this is going to be talked about for decades. Imagine this: two ghetto knucklehead millionaires getting into a fistfight. Surely this is great news. This is even better news than the team playing Laser Tag last year. I wonder when Elon Musk and George Soros are going to fight?

This has absolutely nothing to do with football, and MORE to do with the Browns continued lack of discipline and respect.

Makes it puzzling why you would put a grand down on the Browns to win 8 games, huh?

Don't bother responding, everyone here knew that was just yet another pathetic attempt at attention. 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

What goddamn business do you have talking about RESPECT.  Aretha certainly did not have you in mind when she was singing that song

Archived