THE BROWNS BOARD

eventually people are going to learn "stand ur ground" doesnt mean u can pick fights than pull a gun like a bitch

Clevfan4life

Guy was a bullying idiot and he obviously did not stay awake in CC class. In Texas if you get in a fistfight you better be aware that unless some other weapon shows up, you can't just pull and shoot. Especially if you are the one who initiated the interaction. It's not a J. Bond 007 law.

u know what i would have done if i saw that car in the handi spot? kept walking into the storw tgats what. if walmart security wanta to have a word thats their damn business not mine. Fgts like this ?dude endanger the ccw cause. If people start acting like getting a ccw entitles them to walk up to jaywalkers, or follow dark skinned people around a neighborhood and question whether they belong there, the govt is going to crack down on ccw's

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Guy was a bullying idiot and he obviously did not stay awake in CC class. In Texas if you get in a fistfight you better be aware that unless some other weapon shows up, you can't just pull and shoot. Especially if you are the one who initiated the interaction. It's not a J. Bond 007 law.

Exactly. He must be a liberal who went and got a ccw license.

No CCW class fails to teach responsibilities and the law.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly. He must be a liberal who went and got a ccw license.

No CCW class fails to teach responsibilities and the law.

Wait... So the assumption here is all complete CCW training is full proof and will always create a good, law abiding citizen afterwards?

The side in favor if gun reform is looking at people like this, that want to act like some vigilante hero, as a problem. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait... So the assumption here is all complete CCW training is full proof and will always create a good, law abiding citizen afterwards?

The side in favor if gun reform is looking at people like this, that want to act like some vigilante hero, as a problem. 

well, consider that this is only one guy of millions who would never misuse their firearms, and then, consider this,

straight from Obamao's CDC.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/cdc-gun-violence-study-goes-against-media-narrative/

He wasn't a "vigilante hero" as I see it. He was angry he was pushed to the ground, and reacted emotionally, and

committed a felony. It's also an emotional knee jerk for some group to try to accomplish their political anti-gun agenda

based on ONE or maybe TWO incidences. If I had to be on a jury, my vote would be "guilty" soon after hearing the facts, going by what has been reported so far from several outlets.

Any good training involves staying out of situations if they seem likely to be possibly dangerous in the first place, and the legal responsibilities of freedom, and ccw is just one part of that.

When we've taught kids to ride an ATV safely, or shoot a gun, handle a gun, be around somebody with a gun, (with parents' permission on both always), we talk safety and RESPONSIBILITY until they are blue in the face before they get to do anything.

Which reminds me, when I buy my new "perfect" ccw gun, I'm going to take some advanced classes.

47 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i wonder if this guy will try a zimmerman defense in court?

I'm sure he will in a stand your ground state, but it was pretty clear on video that the one who pushed him down for messing with his wife and children did what most of us would have done, defend his family.

ill say this tho, the stupid black lady said "i park where i wanna park"....uh no u cant u stupid bitch. If she had told a cop that when he came up to tell her to move, she'd get a ride downtown. 

We all understand some random dude doesnt have the authority to walk around being a self appointed armed meter maid........but at the sametime underfukkingstand u still were technically violating the law and if a cop wrote u a ticket ud have a sweet $250 debit show in ur bank statement

58 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Thats a secret progressive Hillary code.

most rational people know this to be true. For more explanation for liberals -

https://www.theverge.com/2015/12/19/10628208/hillary-clinton-back-door-debate

Archived