THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival

DieHardBrownsFan

11 hours ago, Mark O said:

$1,000,000,000   

or a virtual trophy to put in my virtual trophy case and the ability to tell that all of you suck at your survivor picks till next season. 

And here it is ... Congratulations!

ff_2171502_full.jpg&w=600

(Maybe next year you'll be man enough to take the Browns Week One)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Mark O said:

I don't need to...I have the yahoo results that crowned me the champ.    And it will kill Zombo to have to post the results saying that I'm the winner on the Browns Board champs thread and that's worth a lot.

For some reason that thread appears to be locked.

Stan must have done it.

Oh well.

Z

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Marko will be rewarded by 39 bowl mania games with 78 college teams being asked to line those bitches up in your highest confidence order :huh:. Dragging on for weeks :).. maybe Z will open up negotiation where Marko rules now apply? :o *NoT A Chance*...Stay tuned  1yuZ.gif             

I believe I won the Bowl Mania last year even with the fucking confidence points.

31 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Winning Bowl Mania and Survivor in the same calendar year is a true accomplishment.  :P

Hmmmmm, winning NCAA college bowl mania sounds good......but I agree con points suck, how sissy is that?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hmmmmm, winning NCAA college bowl mania sounds good......but I agree con points suck, how sissy is that?  :lol:

confidence points blow donkeys...but I will be going for back to back bowl mania titles this year.

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

confidence points blow donkeys...but I will be going for back to back bowl mania titles this year.

I will be going for a W too, I like college football.  :D

And then there was one out of 26, congratulations Mark.

With the runners up knocked out in weeks 13, 12, 11, 10, good finish for a crazy year.

Screenshot_2018-12-05-12-00-50.png

Congratulations, Mark. It's been a pleasure watching the finalists play... And asking for a Jets' victory in the Tavern, lol.

• Zombo unpinned this topic

Archived