THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, D Bone said:

....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 B)

Yeah my only loss. 

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

Well skill of course.  :lol:

On 11/6/2018 at 11:38 PM, hoorta said:

You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

Thanks for pointing that out there Gip, I missed it. No big deal it's only a game.

(Actually I REALLY wanted to win Survivor, those $@# £@¥& ♡%=$€#& Eagle #$@* $@#₩ =÷$s, There I'm all better now. :lol:)

13 hours ago, D Bone said:

....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah might have the most worms in it too..... OK I'm a sore loser. Good luck to our Final Four! All with one strike it should be fun.

.......oh my other choice was Pittsburgh but I couldn't do it.

In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

14 hours ago, mjp28 said:

In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

DBone stays alive....will the other 3?

32 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

37 minutes ago, D Bone said:

That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

Both games risky, I think.   Tits/Colts  (though I think my home boy Vrabel will get that done)...and  Eagles/Saints.  But the Saints may be the best team in the game this year, and a loss by the Eagles could be the death knell for the defending champs.

3 hours ago, Mark O said:

Hoorta is going to need one massive comeback for his Titans pick today.

I'm no one to say anything, I lasted very few weeks... But I would have never picked the Titans against a decent Colts team. They have been inconsistent and the Colts are on fire.

Anyhow, well played, Hoorta! 

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

Hoorta is going to need one massive comeback for his Titans pick today.

Nope, didn't happen- best of luck to the guys still alive.   Eagles aren't repeating as SB participants.  

On 11/15/2018 at 8:30 PM, mjp28 said:

Well it's now MIN 7, TEN 5, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1, PHI 1.

So you remaining three I'd lay off MIN & TEN if available they killed 12 guys here. :lol:

Good luck!

Just now, Mark O said:

There's 3 left.    :) 

Geeezzz it took me 30 seconds to correct that. :o

Archived