Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Survival

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

No losers this week 10?

....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, D Bone said:

....... probably what Vikings pickers thought week 3 B)

Yeah my only loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Yeah my only loss. 

What's a loss?  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mark O said:

What's a loss?  

Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hah- is it skill picking the winners, or just dumb luck?? 

Well skill of course.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Well skill of course.  :lol:

It's all skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 11:38 PM, hoorta said:

  You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

Fuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 8:41 PM, mjp28 said:

No losers this week 10?

Screenshot_2018-11-08-20-37-08.png

Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Shmuck the Eagles....   oh well...1 loss.    I'm still in it and a lot of strong teams to pick

 

Don’t feel bad if you had picked the patriots you would have been in the same spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Looks like you were a loser and it looks like you were aufed   AAnd both Mark and Larry got their first strike

Thanks for pointing that out there Gip, I missed it. No big deal it's only a game.

(Actually I REALLY wanted to win Survivor, those $@# £@¥& ♡%=$€#& Eagle #$@* $@#₩ =÷$s, There I'm all better now. :lol:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, D Bone said:

....... mmmmmm, the lowest hanging fruit is often the most delicious. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah might have the most worms in it too..... OK I'm a sore loser. Good luck to our Final Four! All with one strike it should be fun.

.......oh my other choice was Pittsburgh but I couldn't do it.

Edited by mjp28
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four Players, one strike each .... Should be a Fantastic Finish

image.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To those who got Phillie Phillied...

 

Dilly Dilly!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

To those who got Phillie Phillied...

 

Dilly Dilly!

Just another reason to hate the Cowboys Tour...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mjp28 said:

In the week 11 single elimination tournament win move on or lose and go home, should be fun.

But who are the elimination picks so far? Which teams are the eliminators, well.....

MIN 7, TEN 4, CLE 3, JAX 3, NO PICK 2, TB 1, BAL 1 and don't I know it PHI 1.  SO there you go.....

Screenshot_2018-11-15-20-20-56.png

DBone stays alive....will the other 3?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

DBone stays alive....will the other 3?


I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mark O said:


I'm hoping 2 of us stay alive.  As for the 3rd...i'm not rooting for him.

 

That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, D Bone said:

That Saints / Eagles game had me concerned enough not to grab the easily reached fruit. 

Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Ditto, that he me worried too. The way the Seahawks game started, I thought the Packers were going to win. Took the risky pick of the Titans on the road against the Colts.

Both games risky, I think.   Tits/Colts  (though I think my home boy Vrabel will get that done)...and  Eagles/Saints.  But the Saints may be the best team in the game this year, and a loss by the Eagles could be the death knell for the defending champs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×