THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival

DieHardBrownsFan

38 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

ATL up 20-6 with about 6 minutes left 

ATL 23-20, Hue looked like a genius compared to the NYG brain trust.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I knew they had no brains when they hired Shure-loss....  

I often like to follow the money when you have issues no matter what business you're in, HC jobs pay well, and speaking of well......

....... Ironically enough, the deal the Giants gave their former head coach Ben McAdoo was for four years. McAdoo clearly didn’t make it to the end of that deal since the Giants fired him in the second year of his contract.

Shurmur is also the first Giants head coach to receive a five-year deal since Dan Reeves when he was hired in 1993 to replace Ray Handley, who was also fired after two seasons........

Hmmmmm, stuck with him?

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I often like to follow the money when you have issues no matter what business you're in, HC jobs pay well, and speaking of well......

....... Ironically enough, the deal the Giants gave their former head coach Ben McAdoo was for four years. McAdoo clearly didn’t make it to the end of that deal since the Giants fired him in the second year of his contract.

Shurmur is also the first Giants head coach to receive a five-year deal since Dan Reeves when he was hired in 1993 to replace Ray Handley, who was also fired after two seasons........

Hmmmmm, stuck with him?

Nah, they'll just owe him more money when they can him after two years. :)

I don't see Dan Reeves in this guy, I see the same guy who was a terrible coach for the Browns. Pat says he learned from his mistakes in Cleveland, remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, Mark O said:

Curious to see who everyone picks this week.  

I click my fantasy bookmark as soon as they kick it off on Thursdays just for that.

12 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I click my fantasy bookmark as soon as they kick it off on Thursdays just for that.

I usually check right around then as well.    Everyone has made picks so at least no one goes down this week for forgetting.    I like my choice and the reasoning behind it, just have to hope it works out.

7 hours ago, Mark O said:

I usually check right around then as well.    Everyone has made picks so at least no one goes down this week for forgetting.    I like my choice and the reasoning behind it, just have to hope it works out.

Well one winner already and all pretty solid picks so far.

Screenshot_2018-10-26-02-17-05.png

LOL. top super secret on my end. I have no reasoning. Go with the flow. 

......"The trend is your friend".  Or something like that -or- do you go bold and blow everyone away?  :huh:

20 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I am not feeling good about the choices this weekend at all.  

Interesting..... well 4 different teams.

Screenshot_2018-11-01-20-32-45.png

I had Dallas till about an hour ago and just can't trust them.   I also had New England but I just can't bring myself to pick against Rodgers, even against the Patriots.   I considered Oakland when I heard there is some QB for SF starting that I've never heard of, kinda glad I didn't go that route since the raiders defense just let this kid go 75 yards in about 5 plays.

Just now, Mark O said:

I had Dallas till about an hour ago and just can't trust them.   I also had New England but I just can't bring myself to pick against Rodgers, even against the Patriots.   I considered Oakland when I heard there is some QB for SF starting that I've never heard of, kinda glad I didn't go that route since the raiders defense just let this kid go 75 yards in about 5 plays.

HOU started bad but 5-0 and hot now. The better teams are slowly getting thinned down.

35 minutes ago, Mark O said:

That quarterback for San Francisco has them up by 14 to 3 score right now 

Just now, The Gipper said:

That coach for Oak wants them to lose

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

He has them up 31-3, game over. 

PS, I like my Panthers pick meaning they're probably going to lose....  

I've got lots of easy fruit left.    I've got Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Patriots, and even the evil Shittsburgh Squeelers left to play.   Not sure I'm using any of them this week either.   Made my initial pick just to be sure I don't get a strike for not picking.  :)

I did it to myself.... I had the Panthers but changed to Dallas minutes before the Thursday night game kicked off..... F'n Fitzmagic scared me away and the Cowgirls finished me off. 

12 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I did it to myself.... I had the Panthers but changed to Dallas minutes before the Thursday night game kicked off..... F'n Fitzmagic scared me away and the Cowgirls finished me off. 

I had Dallas until Thursday afternoon and then realized I just don't trust them, even as favorites at home and liked Houstons defense even on the road against Denver.   Thankfully that dude missed a couple of FGs.

11 hours ago, Mark O said:

I've got lots of easy fruit left.    I've got Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Patriots, and even the evil Shittsburgh Squeelers left to play.   Not sure I'm using any of them this week either.   Made my initial pick just to be sure I don't get a strike for not picking.  :)

I think you have a loaded hand and a no strikes kicker.

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I think you have a loaded hand and a no strikes kicker.

We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  :)  

You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

We'll see, someone else has a damn near loaded hand. However, I don't overthink things. I'll peruse my options for a couple of minutes and make my pick . This is fun and games, not life or death.  :)  

You just have to learn to not take the low hanging fruit and pick the Chiefs to beat the mortal snot out of the Cardinals...  

I am not picking the Chiefs this week.  There will be a week that I need them to beat the snot out of someone else.

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yes it certainly getting interesting now and in the coming weeks. Survival!

Archived