THE BROWNS BOARD

Canada vs Saudi

htownbrown

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/saudi-arabia-canada-send-message-analysts-180808203344288.html

Funny how Canada finds itself in these situations nowadays.  No one really cares what they think.  I don't even disagree with them on this issue which proves my point further.  We know how this ends though.  Trudeau kisses the ring, takes in 10000 exiles, and all is well again.  

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

ohh donalds not gonna be happy trudeau is questioning the human rights record of donalds favorite new middle easrern blow jhob buddies

Well I for one hope he leaves this alone.  He would be wise to force Canada to resolve this without our leverage forcing the issue.  For once, they will understand their real market value to the world stage.  Not sure how they believe they are pioneers of human rights, yet have left no impact of change.  

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

he will likely chime in if for no other reason than his dislike for trudeau. And canada has no less right than we do to speak on any countries human rights. Canada is a big fukking exporter and they're the 10th largest economy in the world overall

Sure they can.  Not sure anyone cares though and it appears to be more annoying than effective.

Korea has the 12th largest economy.  Doesn't stop Kim from being Kim.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Sure they can.  Not sure anyone cares though and it appears to be more annoying than effective.

Korea has the 12th largest economy.  Doesn't stop Kim from being Kim.

i think thats south korea dude. North korea is like 125th. There are african countries ahead of them where people have to cash their work pay daily or their mobey devalues by the next day. 

Right, South Korea has no influence on Kim, like Canada's economy doesn't influence Saudi Arabia.  At least, not to the extent they care about their opinions on human rights.  In other words, they're not the U.S..  Can't believe that had to be spelled out for you.

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Right, South Korea has no influence on Kim, like Canada's economy doesn't influence Saudi Arabia.  At least, not to the extent they care about their opinions on human rights.  In other words, they're not the U.S..  Can't believe that had to be spelled out for you.

ok im lost. Were u saying NK has the 12th largest economy? U said korea so i assumed u meant NK. If u meant SK it still is irrelevant to the discussion because as far as i was aware, two countries technically still at war....at least prior to this year......werent trading with each other.

So yeah, why would the size of SK's economy have any bearing on the dictator of the neighboring country they dont trade with and who has 60k pieces of artillery just over their border pointed at their capital....??? 

i think u had some logical train of thought in there somewhere but it git tripped up somehow. Care to elaborate again? cause im failing to see how two countries that trade with each other are equitable in circumstance to.two countries that, like i said, dont trade with each other and are tech still at war

27 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well you brought up Canada's GDP ranking for some reason.  I responded with something that points out that irrelevance.  My post really wasn't to compare anything.  Just stating that tidbit doesn't matter.

well it does matter because they are a major world player AND they trade directly with Saudi. So why "wouldnt" their critique be taken srsly? Obviously saudi takes it srsly cause they just reverse deported a bunch of people from canada. On top of that we know saudi is bullshiting so everything canada said was dead on the money

Archived