Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TexasAg1969

IT'S GAME DAY!!

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, D Bone said:

So far, minus the two dumb penalties, they passed my eye test with flying colors. 

That's a Hue trademark 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore. 

I'm in Dayton it's not on NFL network or CBS because of the F'n bungals

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

As will Huey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Not blocked on Spectrum

Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Landry, Gordon, Callaway,  Nojoke and Duke ... Try and stop us.

Zombo

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eye test  - check

Glimpse of what some players may be - check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D Bone said:

I'd argue that Chubb looks awful so far..... my lone disappointment so far. 

No argument here. I’m seeing runs inside net 2 yards, and runs outside lose 3. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

Yep. Straight outta Dayton at the moment.

I want to dump Spectrum too.........just not tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Chubb is gonna have a tough day of film review.

Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

EDIT:  Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem... 

[edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pluses ....Tyrod, Baker, Callway, Njoku, D as a whole ...

 

Concerns ...Chubb ( stance needs work ) 2nd string O Line ....need depth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem...

See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

To be totally honest, I get higher quality more consistent feeds from underground hosting sites than DirecTV when I had them. It totally blows and I dont regret dropping them at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hell of a catch by callaway looks like the gamble Dorsey took may pay off,Mayfield has awesome footwork and keeps his head downfield

D sucked against the run didn't matter who was in

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

Thought it might be more Oline at first, but no... it looks like it’s Chubb 

Its both, lot of times guy in backfield to meet Chubb, but Chubb also looked slow to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow! am looking at some of these back shoulder stop routes thrown..Haley has these QB's looking at safety reads & am tell ya, none of them got close to the completions..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

 

See we aint that bad :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

 

See we aint that bad :)

lol

...just got back from rehearsal.  Missed the game.  Watched some highlights.    Seems Baker threw an awful lot at Callaway.

Stats say we couldn't run the ball...nor could we stop it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baker's every Throw/Run play in 5 minutes  

Tyrod Taylor=5 of 5=99 yards 1 TD....1 fumble on punt.....13 penalties minus -141 yards :((clean it up)   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×