THE BROWNS BOARD

IT'S GAME DAY!!

TexasAg1969

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore. 

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, I got screwed. directv mistakenly blocked out the game in my area. They're going to hear about it. I deserve some compensation for this screw up. How long does it take for the geeks to unblock a channel to an area? Apparently, they just don't care anymore. 

I'm in Dayton it's not on NFL network or CBS because of the F'n bungals

4 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Not blocked on Spectrum

Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

I dumped Spectrum once my bill got over $180 a month. 

16 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

Really, so your watching it on the NFL Network? I contacted them (NFL network) and was told I'm in the blackout area, because of Cincy... Odd? 

Yep. Straight outta Dayton at the moment.

I want to dump Spectrum too.........just not tonight.

50 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

EDIT:  Not only that, I just tried tuning into the Cowboys- 49ers game on NFLN. Blacked out. What in the hell? They're going to have to do some serious explaining HOW you managed to black out a game where the teams playing are both 1,000 miles + away from Dayton. Say it again- maroons....  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That would explain it then.... Da Bungles get preference.  Well, the replay is Saturday.... BUT- Bengals game isn't on NFLN, it's on local TV, sooooo there really shouldn't be a conflict. DTV is now run by a bunch of maroons...  

PS- I complained to Direct- bunch of complaints. Shouldn't take 90 minutes to straighten out a mistake like that.... Shouldn't take 30+ minutes being on hold to get to a person that can give you some compensation for a major screw up like that. (I gave up) 

I'm on a FuboTV, with the same problem... 

[edit] No cowboys game either. Makes no sense!

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

See my edit to the original post- DTV tech support is gonna get an earful tomorrow....   

To be totally honest, I get higher quality more consistent feeds from underground hosting sites than DirecTV when I had them. It totally blows and I dont regret dropping them at all.

wow! am looking at some of these back shoulder stop routes thrown..Haley has these QB's looking at safety reads & am tell ya, none of them got close to the completions..

2 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Last 2 pre seasons 5-0

See we aint that bad :)

lol

...just got back from rehearsal.  Missed the game.  Watched some highlights.    Seems Baker threw an awful lot at Callaway.

Stats say we couldn't run the ball...nor could we stop it.

Baker's every Throw/Run play in 5 minutes  

Tyrod Taylor=5 of 5=99 yards 1 TD....1 fumble on punt.....13 penalties minus -141 yards :((clean it up)   

Archived