THE BROWNS BOARD

Omarossa Recorded Her Phone Convos with DJT...

Tour2ma

ill go on record right fukking now and say ive never been able to stand the sanctimonious arrogant twat, i dont care wut she has to say about nigga donald. That being said, he LOVED HER. "I get all the best people working for me. The msm relentlessly mocked her but guaranteed she'll be their next little darling. God this place is getting more awful by the day

that ...is illegal.

what ...the hell is she getting away with that for?

so, she was on Ophray Winbag, worked for Al Gore...

Pres Trump has surely realized that dirty players are all over the place, and

they will GET you if you don't play along with the deep state.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that ...is illegal.

1.  Depends on the state she recorded it.

2.  Nothing was classified, I'm sure.  

Trump simply needs to keep his circle tighter.  Like Obama.  There I said it.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah i highly doubt el drumphy talked to rosey about getting the showers that are golden. 

how do u know? were u affirded an advance copy? are u some kind of special ngr? u on her fav 5? 

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that ...is illegal.

no no no cowboy, she's a trump special. Ur not gonna dump her on liberals. Trump "loved" her, until he didnt. 

7 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Everyone is claiming it's "everyday chatter", but if you play it backwards it say "Pee on me".

Wrong tape.

And by the time they clean that other one up it will be just the D singing to himself,  "Lean on me" not "Pee on me".🤪

11 hours ago, htownbrown said:

1.  Depends on the state she recorded it.

2.  Nothing was classified, I'm sure.  

Trump simply needs to keep his circle tighter.  Like Obama.  There I said it.

True, but it is also federal law:

"Federal law and many state wiretapping statutes permit recording if one party (including you) to the phone call or conversation consents. Other states require that all parties to the communication consent."

I doubt Pres Trump gave her permission to secretly record him.

23 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

She's a lying piece of sh i  tt;.

yeah, people have known that for de ades. You voted for a man who HISTORICALLY has surrounded himself with piranhas likw this....birds of a feather? Proximity to trump of people like omarrossa, are exactly why people in the middle didnt much vote for him and even less will vote for him next time. He does not surround himself "with the best people". That was denobstrable bullsht when he made thst statement and this sht ommarrossa is just more of what smart people already had figured out about donald trump decades ago.

he surrounds himself wirh people who are just like him morally and ethically. Thats just fact. Its beyond rational debate at this point. Dobald trump petsonally, is just a dirty low down no good ngr. Just face it people. He's scum of the earth just like his good buddy bill.....he is. 

she's worse than a tick or a leech. Making a career out of being a fake victim, and

involved in some major controversy, even when she has to invent it.

recording without someone' permission is a serious crime, unless it's on your own property.

she needs to go to jail. She can be higgardly's roommate.

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

she's worse than a tick or a leech. Making a career out of being a fake victim, and

involved in some major controversy, even when she has to invent it.

recording without someone' permission is a serious crime, unless it's on your own property.

she needs to go to jail. She can be higgardly's roommate.

and yet not a single word of incrimination for the man who essentially made her in the business world. She would be a telemarketer without him. And she was exactly as u describe when he was touting her as his creation. She is a mirror image of him, a fact he was proud of until now. 

Amarossa is in trouble. The person she says told her etc etc, said nothing of the sort, says she feels sorry

for ama. because she's lost the career she could have had, and is being caught up in all sorts of lies.

ama was making 200,000 a year???  but she wants more, falsely playing a victim, and her exposes are garbage, and the people she refers to say she has problems.

I suppose she can get 200,000 bucks from all sorts of lefty media outlets.

But her cred is crap already.

no, I think I'm very much correct-o:

https://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/digital-journalists-legal-guide/legal-limits-recording-conduct-and-conver

Even so, both federal and state statutes that govern such participant monitoring set forth situations where recording and disclosing participant communications can give rise to civil suits by the “injured” party, as well as criminal prosecution.

As such, it is critical for you to know which statutes apply to you and your rights and responsibilities under them. The Reporters Committee’s comprehensive Can We Tape? provides these answers, including a discussion of the applicable statutory provisions in your state, as well as guidance on how to proceed when you want to record an interstate telephone conversation.

When considering these statutes, pay particularly close attention to their consent requirement, or that part of the statute that dictates the number of parties to a conversation that must consent to its recording. Although only twelve states require the consent of all parties to the conversation, it is a good idea to always get consent of all parties, preferably on tape, before recording any conversation in any state.

It is also important to remember that regardless of federal or state laws, the secret recording by a participant to a conversation may be a tortious intrusion, particularly if deception is used to bring electronic eavesdropping equipment into a private place like a home.      

If Omarosa believed Trump used N word in 2016 why didnt she go scorched earth then? She could have resigned and wrote her book

But she didnt. She would still be happily working for Trump until 2020 if Kelly had not fired her. She is woman scorned and hell has no fury......

I don't have a great deal of respect for people like this no matter who it is they rat out.

Apparently they were friends with a good working relationship she respected the man, she liked the man and her career was Advanced because of that friendship. Now she smells some blood in the water some cheap fame and easy money and decides to go Rogue.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't have a great deal of respect for people like this no matter who it is they rat out.

Apparently they were friends with a good working relationship she respected the man, she liked the man and her career was Advanced because of that friendship. Now she smells some blood in the water some cheap fame and easy money and decides to go Rogue.

WSS

again, we told u about the people Trump has "historically" surrounded himself with. Please beleive me when i say theres a small part of trump saying "attagirl" right now. He loves this sht. Its how he's groomed the people around him to do exactly wgat ommarrosa's doing. Personal advancement at any cost and at anyones expense. 

This was talked about "ad nauseum" during the campaign but ..........#hegetsallthebestpeople

18 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

again, we told u about the people Trump has "historically" surrounded himself with. Please beleive me when i say theres a small part of trump saying "attagirl" right now. He loves this sht. Its how he's groomed the people around him to do exactly wgat ommarrosa's doing. Personal advancement at any cost and at anyones expense. 

This was talked about "ad nauseum" during the campaign but ..........#hegetsallthebestpeople

In the first place you've told no one anything of any importance as far as I can tell. In the second place that's not the impression most people have of Donald Trump except for those immersed in blind hatred. Most people talk of him is being a loyal guy who promotes the people do their job and are loyal to him. As it is, and should be, in business. Unfortunately politics is not business. The people who work for you want to undermine everything you do. That's not how it should be in the real world. Unfortunately...

WSS

44 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In the first place you've told no one anything of any importance as far as I can tell. 

yeah sorry old boy u dont get away with claiming selective heimers memory loss. It wasnt just me saying it and it wasnt out of any blind hatred for trump.....ur old enough to remember this cnt from the 80's and 90's.Ommarrosa is exactly the kind of shark trump akways was and akways surrounded himself with. 

all u neex to do is watch one season of the apprentice to see exactly the kind of people thst do well in trumps circle....its the people he beams over at the weekly "ur fired" meetings. 

stop it with ur selective alzheimers episodes. We had plenty of discussions here about his claim of "i get all the best people". Ommarrosa herself was brought up during those discussions and u guys loved her then. Pathetic

27 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah sorry old boy u dont get away with claiming selective heimers memory loss. It wasnt just me saying it and it wasnt out of any blind hatred for trump.....ur old enough to remember this cnt from the 80's and 90's.Ommarrosa is exactly the kind of shark trump akways was and akways surrounded himself with. 

all u neex to do is watch one season of the apprentice to see exactly the kind of people thst do well in trumps circle....its the people he beams over at the weekly "ur fired" meetings. 

stop it with ur selective alzheimers episodes. We had plenty of discussions here about his claim of "i get all the best people". Ommarrosa herself was brought up during those discussions and u guys loved her then. Pathetic

Of course as usual you're just making things up so not much point in talking to you. As per usual.

WSS

im making nothing up u old clown. Me and a couple others dutifully mocked trumps claim of all the best people wanna work for me. And when one after the other after the other has fallen off we've been pointing it out all along the way. This is nothing new.

Maybe we need to get wss some memory pills....

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

im making nothing up u old clown. Me and a couple others dutifully mocked trumps claim of all the best people wanna work for me. And when one after the other after the other has fallen off we've been pointing it out all along the way. This is nothing new.

Maybe we need to get wss some memory pills....

Or maybe you can refer me to somewhere that you didn't fake? Or just shut your stupid mouth?

WSS

Archived