THE BROWNS BOARD

For Steve - new music for band

calfoxwc

Well I'm really not that country but I do have Simple Man in my repertoire. Used to do Uneasyeasy Rider should probably work it back up again. And I do the Devil Went Down to Georgia and make a show of it. Pick out an audience member make them get on the stage put his fingers up to the side of his head and bow its head when the time comes. If you ever come up I will certainly pick you

WSS

Also depending on which way the show is rolling I will sometimes end with Courtesy of the Red White and Blue America the Beautiful and proud to be an American. 

Other times I go to the Lake Erie route with the Ed Fitz the Great Lakes song The Battle of Lake Erie. 

If it's an Irish show the go to ending song is The Parting Glass.

Sometimes I close up with Hallelujah.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I'm really not that country but I do have Simple Man in my repertoire. Used to do Uneasyeasy Rider should probably work it back up again. And I do the Devil Went Down to Georgia and make a show of it. Pick out an audience member make them get on the stage put his fingers up to the side of his head and bow its head when the time comes. If you ever come up I will certainly pick you

WSS

by goldern it, I'd be proud to go up on stage and be your song actor guy ! LOL

(well, maybe only for this song...)

I shoulda knowed you'd be a havin some songs I mentioned in some of yer shows.

Goldang, iffin I only had me some star talent, I coulda done me some great songs...

this is one of my favorite songs of all time. Use to play this one on my guitar, we'd all sing it at church retreats

back in my AF days. If only I was music talented and had a band....

Archived