Comeonman

Callaway Cited for Marijuana Possession

On 8/11/2018 at 9:12 AM, Tacosman said:

lmao....they promoted him over corey coleman....as if that means anything.

And what game?  the games starts in 4 weeks.....

maybe Calloway will be good for a fourth rounder.  Maybe he wont.  But we sure as hell won't know until he actually starts playing.  to make a call on his performance 4 weeks before

the action starts is Retarded

What exactly was he doing against the Giants? Was he on the sideline the entire game?

53 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

What exactly was he doing against the Giants? Was he on the sideline the entire game?

No.   His punishment was to stay out there and play almost all game.  When he put his hand up to come out they made him stay out there.

THAT'LL  LEARN  YA!

15 minutes ago, Orion said:

No.   His punishment was to stay out there and play almost all game.  When he put his hand up to come out they made him stay out there.

THAT'LL  LEARN  YA!

Haha didn’t realize that part. My point to Taco was we HAVE seen him play, and he played well. Don’t give a damn if it’s preseason, regular season or postseason. He’s fast and he can catch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

But is in the same boat as Gordon.  As reliable as a yugo that has 210k miles on it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LBC mike said:

But is in the same boat as Gordon.  As reliable as a yugo that has 210k miles on it.

May yet prove to be true, but not yet.

Seems like a nice enough kid...just doesnt make smart decisions.

Hopefully a blood test shows he didnt smoke and it was a buddy who left the roach

Kid has talent for sure

3 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Seems like a nice enough kid...just doesnt make smart decisions.

Hopefully a blood test shows he didnt smoke and it was a buddy who left the roach

Kid has talent for sure

so it's just a roach now ? what the hell did I miss I thought it was reported that he had 3 grams (that would be one big butt roach)

On 8/13/2018 at 9:51 PM, LBC mike said:

Agree, but don't forget what Haley said to Landry.  "Keep this an eye on this guy.  I don't care if you keep him at your house, keep an eye on him.  We don't need any more trouble."

• Like 1