THE BROWNS BOARD

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

Tour2ma

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

His record speaks for itself, regardless of his 'performance' on HBO.

He’s never had this kind of talent before. 

I hope he success. 

I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! 🤣

But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four! 

My guess is he will be gone by game 8

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.

We're a real team again.

Z

-- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...

Amen to all of that.

36 minutes ago, Claret&Brown said:

I'm new to all of this to be honest, only second season of following the browns so I have NEVER seen them win!! 🤣

But the vibe I got watching HK last week was that Hue is not a genuine leader of men. There's no real conviction in anything he says and it feels like he tries too hard to show his authority (tea party comment & telling BM perhaps he should take a leaf out of TT book) yet dorsey williams and haley all seem to have that authority about them. Hue seems like he's the little brother of the four! 

My guess is he will be gone by game 8

This might sound harsh since I've always felt that Hue was the right coach, but I agree with you.  Haley would make a better coach.  

On 8/13/2018 at 12:02 PM, Vagitron said:

Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.

Made it to the 2:30 mark.

He sounds like an 11 yr old who's just discovered the F word.

Wow I'm getting old.

just watched coleman "literally" crying to Hue about getting second team reps. Yeah, that was a good trade. If ur getting second team reps you gotta figure out why ur getting second team reps....not run to the HC crying. I couldn't believe he was crying. That was so cringy. It's like he's more worried about getting seen by the hard knocks camera's on second team reps than he is about being a football player. Listen to what ur OC is saying and try to fix it. He ain't gonna last long in the league I can tell you that. If buffalo had seen that clip of him crying I guarantee they wouldn't have made that trade. 

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

who's this Robinson bitch that got pissed at Myles for hurting his vagina?

That is former #2 overall Greg Robinson who is practicing with the 1's at LT now.

offensive-lineman-greg-robinson-of-the-c

There's your 6'5 333 lb. "bitch"

Zombo

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

and myles hurt his vagina good eh? that myles garret guy, coming off the line and bull rushing....what kind of a-sshole does sht like that?

Maybe that's why our O line has been so soft for so long. 

How can you let a guy who weighs 60 lbs. less than you push you around?😂

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How can you let a guy who weighs 60 lbs. less than you push you around?😂

well with a guy like garrett you have to set up for the speed moves so when those guys then turn it straight up field that bull can be "very" effective cause the tackles are caught upright. Dwight Freeney was 260lbs and had a great bulrush cause he was low for one, and also set guys up for it with his ridiculous outside and inside spin moves. But to smack a dude after the play cause he bulled you too good? That's just embarrassing. Robinson was essentially saying stop making me look bad out here. I dont' want bitches like that on the team. Man up and control him. Those OL should look at it as a good situation to have a talent like Garrett to practice against. 

There is a lot to look forward to this year.. I hope we see more from the Defense in the Buffalo game.. The Giants game was all about our offense.... 

Hope to see more runs, hope to see a few sacks and a few INT's from the D ..... Would love to see "Juice" make the team at TE.. He is the personification of what this team needs to do to win.. He was out there with a nearly unusable shoulder and yet caught passes and made hard blocks.. Even if he isn't the best, his attitude is infectious and his team mates love him.. 

Can't wait for Friday. 

5 minutes ago, BobPOUND! said:

..... Would love to see "Juice" make the team at TE.. He is the personification of what this team needs to do to win.. He was out there with a nearly unusable shoulder and yet caught passes and made hard blocks.. Even if he isn't the best, his attitude is infectious and his team mates love him..

He is the personification of what Landry was talking about. Injury or not you get out there and play your way through it. He could hardly lift his arm, but never bitched to any coach. No slackers on this team!!👍

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He is the personification of what Landry was talking about. Injury or not you get out there and play your way through it. He could hardly lift his arm, but never bitched to any coach. No slackers on this team!!👍

Which leads me to ask, why has DeValve been sitting out?

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

His record speaks for itself, regardless of his 'performance' on HBO.

Hue made some dumb game time management calls for sure. Overall though the level of Hue hate is on par with the Salem witch hunts. We gave the guy a handful of sh1t and asked him to turn it into a magic brownie. Could another coach have pulled one win out of his butt? maybe but WTF difference would that make. I predict a lot of you will be firmly slobbering on his knob and eating crow by game 8.

2 hours ago, alporcini said:

Which leads me to ask, why has DeValve been sitting out?

Thigh/Quad-returned to practice this past Sunday,back out again today Wednesday 

2 hours ago, alporcini said:

It's still talent.

thought Hue stole it or said it best.."Un-Inspired Talent gets you Jack-chit"

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

bless em.

Dude is playing out his mind at camp

from last live practice today..  bless'em 

11 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

And Miami let him go LOL

Haley will make this kid the next Steve Smith.:o Adam Case should fire his whole WR coaching staff. no wonder juice wanted out, offering a deep game with hands that Miami never gave him a chance at.. https://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000926154  

Archived