THE BROWNS BOARD

OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread

Tour2ma

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's the George Costanza coaching method. When your way never works, do the opposite. Hire that man.........................oh wait...................we did!!😲

Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.

Why do we care about Pat McAfeeWhy do we care about Pat McAfee

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Why do we care about Pat McAfeeWhy do we care about Pat McAfee

You don't need to care. However he was a professional and the consensus opinion on the Browns camp via hard knocks is the same as his opinion. Hue Jackson is proving to be a bit of a out of touch clown and as a result the team may be headed for another rough season.

24 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I value the opinion of an ex punter just below the Equipment Manager, and slightly higher than the Head Groundskeeper.

I don't really care what anybody outside the organization thinks.

The proof will be in the pudding.

Zombo

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I value the opinion of an ex punter just below the Equipment Manager, and slightly higher than the Head Groundskeeper.

Really not the point. He just confirms the weird culture as someone that lived it with another team. Hue Jackson is off his rocker and anyone watching hard knocks sees it. I agree with zombo the proof will be in the pudding but Jackson isn't doing himself any favors.

The one thing that stands out the MOST........... of this................ is how much of a control freak Hue Jackson is.

For you Walter Mitty jackoffs that believe Hue has turned the offense and defense completely over to coordinators................you have learned what Ghoolie trued to teach you.  COORDINATORS ARE COFFEE FETCHERS. They serve at the pleasure of the HC.

During the segment I just watched, the OC asked Hue if he could have the guys who were not playing on a given day not to dress...............Hue literally bitch slapped the guy and told him NO. When the guy tried to have a second go at it, Hue replied - " I learned that when you are HC it is YOUR SHOW to run. This is MY show, sorry to be so direct, but It IS my show and I am going to run it my way.

LMAO, you jackoffs think the OC runs the offfense? The fahking guy can't even win a wardrobe request. LMAO.

The offense? It is created by Hue Jackson. The OC gets to design what HUE tells him. Same with the D. So enough of this bullschidt about how important coordinators are. They are nothing more than corporals, coffee fetchers. They don't dictate policy. They don't have a design ownership in the team. The take the HC's recipe and bake what he tells them to bake

THAT is how it rolls. Now STFU with your idiotic hero worship of coordinators.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

The one thing that stands out the MOST........... of this................ is how much of a control freak Hue Jackson is.

For you Walter Mitty jackoffs that believe Hue has turned the offense and defense completely over to coordinators................you have learned what Ghoolie trued to teach you.  COORDINATORS ARE COFFEE FETCHERS. They serve at the pleasure of the HC.

During the segment I just watched, the OC asked Hue if he could have the guys who were not playing on a given day not to dress...............Hue literally bitch slapped the guy and told him NO. When the guy tried to have a second go at it, Hue replied - " I learned that when you are HC it is YOUR SHOW to run. This is MY show, sorry to be so direct, but It IS my show and I am going to run it my way.

LMAO, you jackoffs think the OC runs the offfense? The fahking guy can't even win a wardrobe request. LMAO.

The offense? It is created by Hue Jackson. The OC gets to design what HUE tells him. Same with the D. So enough of this bullschidt about how important coordinators are. They are nothing more than corporals, coffee fetchers. They don't dictate policy. They don't have a design ownership in the team. They take the HC's recipe and bake what he tells them to bake

THAT is how it rolls. Now STFU with your idiotic hero worship of coordinators.

And it was discussed elsewhere- it shows what a goober Hue is. If you remember Hue also told those guys you don't sit in my chair. Well Hueless the Clueless- both Haley and Williams have sat in your chair as former head coaches. Nice way to insult their intelligence. They were primarily hired by Sashi- and now Dorsey- to help your sorry a$$ out. Ignore their input at your own peril. FWIW, you lose enough games this year Huey- someone else will be sitting in your chair.  Three strikes and you're out. No one- not Dorsey or the Haslams are going to put up with another 2 win season from the losing-est coach in the history of the NFL.   

PS- if you happened to watch some of the expert (which you aren't) breakdown of offensive plays in the Giants game, you would have noticed the commentary Haley ran several plays that were his staple when he was offensive coordinator for the Steelers. So much for Hue calling the shots. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

And it was discussed elsewhere- it shows what a goober Hue is. If you remember Hue also told those guys you don't sit in my chair. Well Hueless the Clueless- both Haley and Williams have sat in your chair as former head coaches. Nice way to insult their intelligence. They were primarily hired by Sashi- and now Dorsey- to help your sorry a$$ out. Ignore their input at your own peril. FWIW, you lose enough games this year Huey- someone else will be sitting in your chair.  Three strikes and you're out. No one- not Dorsey or the Haslams are going to put up with another 2 win season from the losing-est coach in the history of the NFL.   

PS- if you happened to watch some of the expert (which you aren't) breakdown of offensive plays in the Giants game, you would have noticed the commentary Haley ran several plays that were his staple when he was offensive coordinator for the Steelers. So much for Hue calling the shots. 

I think ultimately, when something goes wrong, hue will blame williams or haley. Haley and williams will go to jimmy and either a) hue will get fired b)haley or williams will get fired. This is only IF we start out 0-6 or 0-8 or something horrible. I don't think we will, but Hue needs to start actually being a coach, and quit acting like a child who's winning in monopoly.

ghoolie nobody would prob argue with u about the OC cause thats hue's sht. But what have u seen either last year or this year that shows hue is dictating the defensive side of the ball? beleive me if i see hue overriding williams on sht, that'll be it for me in regards to hue jackson. I will be doneso with him cause that is not his side of the ball. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I am THE most accurate expert. Corey Coleman. 

The conversation Larry is not about your horseshidt effort to save face by pointing out that Hue allowed a few plays. HUE is the BOSS............... COORDINATORs ARE COFFEe fetcherS........... I said this all along. I said if you think Hue is going to defer his throne to two jackoff coffee fetchers, then you are an idiot.

12 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Im pullin for Cajuste.. 

I can't see the show (episode 2) but I assume that you saw something in the show.  (I saw episode 1, like everyone else did)

I saw him flash once against the Giants where he caught a pass and ran away from the defender.  I'd like to see more of him.  And I'd like to see if he can block.

---------------

Hard Knocks makes for good media.  It keeps the radio talk show guys busy.  But I think it's quite 'in the way' for your football team.  The coaches cannot really be themselves.  I'm sure they have to get together after hours to discuss certain things properly.  It must be a PITA.

9 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Im pullin for Cajuste.. 

Every good team has a player like that and a player like Landry to take on a Calloway as a personal project. And leaders like TT and Mayfield to not let the score get in the way of playing at a higher level. I'm really looking forward to this season. Lot of things falling into place and the players have to know it's something special.

Cajuste family thing was cool.  Nothing more than a possible practice squad .

Still think Callaway is going to Shmuck up again.  TT doesn't need to east his time.  Great talent.  But Shmuck up all the way.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

I am THE most accurate expert. Corey Coleman. 

The conversation Larry is not about your horseshidt effort to save face by pointing out that Hue allowed a few plays. HUE is the BOSS............... COORDINATORs ARE COFFEe fetcherS........... I said this all along. I said if you think Hue is going to defer his throne to two jackoff coffee fetchers, then you are an idiot.

So so sorry about Paxton Lynch dead wrong- accurate my a$$. .  Take a hike pal. Hue may have some, or major input when the real games start in September- but he's on very thin ice- and damn well knows it. 

The coffee fetchers both out rank him in games won as head coaches. So shove that up your a$$ sideways. 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm not a Haley fan BUT you don't bring in a personality like Todd's and expect to run the show on offense. Haley will be calling the plays, no doubt about it. Anyone suggesting otherwise hasn't followed Todd Haley. Ghoolie is hitting the bottle.

Episode Two was awesome, will get your blood pumping.

You forget how young these guys are. It's going to be tough when they start cutting them, because they all seem "all in" despite what the media and Steeler fans are saying about Hue.

Corey Coleman didnt seem very bright and a little bit insecure. And he's just not very good. Thanks Sashi.

Not sure if one team has ever improved their QB room as much in one year as we have.

We're a real team again.

Z

-- I know the chances of Cajuste making the team are slim, but count me in on his fan squad. Send him a whistle if you are going to camp...

16 hours ago, stillmotion said:

I think ultimately, when something goes wrong, hue will blame williams or haley. Haley and williams will go to jimmy and either a) hue will get fired b)haley or williams will get fired. This is only IF we start out 0-6 or 0-8 or something horrible. I don't think we will, but Hue needs to start actually being a coach, and quit acting like a child who's winning in monopoly.

Hue's leash has to be extremely, extremely short. If the dude starts 0-4 we have two coaches on this staff with HC experience, which to me was intentional. I don't have delusions of grandeur, but this team has the coaches and players to compete. No excuses for Mr. Jackson now to at least win some games.

Archived