It's here... well almost... another couple days.

First Browns' Episode debuts Tuesday nite... 08 August at 10 EDT on HBO.

Post your reactions here...

Peronally... I'm kinda stoked...

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

It's here... well almost... another couple days.

First Browns' Episode debuts Tuesday nite... 08 August at 10 EDT on HBO.

Post your reactions here...

Peronally... I'm kinda stoked...

You think it might get up on youtube relatively early? I don't do HBO. Normally a waste of money.

The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

Correct date & time please?

Thanks,

Mike

9 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

The show was initially announced as Monday, August 7th, now Tuesday, August 9th?????...Better check your calendars...Mine reads Monday, August 6th & Tuesday, August 7th.

Thanks,

Mike

Tuesday 7pm PST is what I'm seeing, and is consistent with when the series has always aired.  

I've been waiting for this since season one. I haven't missed a single episode and can't wait to see behind the curtain. 

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Tuesday 7pm PST is what I'm seeing, and is consistent with where the series always airs. 

They want $20/mo. to get HBO.🤑🤮

Hopefully @stillmotion will find a way to watch it in a "less expensive way" and will share it with us... ;)

I'll be watching Justin Hayward of The Moody Blues perform Tuesday eve.  (not afternoon :)  )

HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They want $20/mo. to get HBO.🤑🤮

Do you have Amazon prime? I think you can get a 30 day free trial of HBO to stream 

2 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Do you have Amazon prime? I think you can get a 30 day free trial of HBO to stream 

That's what I'm planning on doing. 

Can't wait

Have never watched a second of hard knocks.  Don’t have amazon prime.  

I’m guessing it’s  Baker.  Josh.  And the WORST HEAD COACH ON NFL HISTORY.  

Tv sucks

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You think it might get up on youtube relatively early? I don't do HBO. Normally a waste of money.

I broke down and signed up for HBO on Directv for two months ($34 + tax). I'll drop them like a lead balloon after the last episode.  

If you don't mind (or can stream to a smart TV) You can get HBO Now- first month free, cancel anytime....  At worst $14.99 then cancel....  https://order.hbonow.com/

16 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Thanks,

Mike

They rerun these thing umpteen times, so it may air at all of the above times.

Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

GO BROWNS!!! 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, BrownsnMopar said:

Dish gave me a 3 month free trial!!! 

I to will drop as soon as Hard Knocks is over!!!

GO BROWNS!!! 😎

Yep, all you have to do is be willing to make a phone call. Every year I call DirecTV and ask politely for a discount on NFL Sunday Ticket..... I just did this on Saturday and saved $72. 

• Upvote 1

Since HBO didn't show up on my programming guide, had to waste an hour with a Directv CSR to get it straightened out. If you didn't know, Direct's customer service has gone to hell since AT&T bought them out. Did get the price down to $10 bucks a month. Works out to $4 per episode, less than what it costs these days for a PPV movie. I suppose I can live with that.   

• Like 1

so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, syd said:

so how many of you are interested in watching the shower scenes 

Only if it is like an Archie and Veronica cartoon:

22 hours ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

HBO is worth it in my opinion. So many good shows from Westworld, to Succession, to Game of Thrones. Always have great movies on HBO Go. Plus you can rewatch Band of Brothers at anytime. It's the tits magee. Hard Knocks is icing on the cake.

Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

3 hours ago, Nero said:

Funny thing is that I HAVE HBO, but I never found a way to watch Hard Knocks in Spain. Probably HBO Spain doesn't include such shows.

Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

4 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Try the online streaming but use a VPN that makes it look like you are in the US. 

VPN =?

On 8/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, GuNNerGatSKi said:

A Gunner sighting!

Been a while, bud....

12 hours ago, Nero said:

If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

and, yes...

Premier is tonite at 10 PM EDT.

• Like 1

Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Man, if I'm this excited waking up on Hard Knocks day, then my wife just might be right after all...... I would not survive a Browns Super Bowl.  

You might not survive the BROWNS being a wild card team.  :lol:

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Tell her to calm you down by giving you a morning b.l.o.w.j.o.b.

14 hours ago, jcam222 said:

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

If you have this, then you have HBO Go and should be able to stream it as soon as an episode has aired.

image.thumb.png.d01862a22e6dee792e2ff1c6dfa658fd.png

I guess, not? Even if I changed my VPN so it looked like I'm in da USA, certainly Spain is not part of the US neither part of any US territories (thank God ;)). 

Turns out my daughter-in-law has Amazon Prime with HBO on line and is letting me watch it starting tonight. Won't cost me a dime.👍🤩

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I have HBO Now......would it be on there?

yes, it will stream to an Internet connected device...