THE BROWNS BOARD

American Exceptionalism - What makes America Great Again !

calfoxwc

BLACK MAN in a MAGA Hat & American Exceptionalism #WalkAway pt 2 #TRUMP2020

17K247 Share

ACSszfEfrA8EpSg45ksv8c6_GWJVdFHrjjxPbrRP
Published on Jul 23, 2018

“The BEST thing to ever happen to me financially was when I was kicked off Food Stamps because I started making too much money. 26 years ago, I was homeless and sleeping on the streets of Atlanta. Through the Grace of God, hard work and the support from many fellow Americans (blacks, whites, Jews & Gentiles); I conquered my adversity and started living my American Dream independent from Government Assistance. This spirit of American Exceptionalism is what MAGA is all about. The United States gives each person the BEST chance of success to work hard and become the greatest version of themselves while embracing patriotism, faith and a willingness to help others become free. Our country is not perfect and it’s going to take ALL of us to make America great for MORE of us. We don’t have to always agree, but we can work together through mutual respect to create a more perfect union.” YG Nyghtstorm 5 years ago, YG Nyghtstorm walked away from the Democratic Party. Here's why... 1. Democratic leaders told me to STOP talking about Christ so much because God offends some of their base. God has given me everything, so I refused. 2. My twins Howard & Hank were aborted in 1999. My PROLIFE stance offended some of their base. They told me to stop talking about saving the unborn, but I refused. 3. The Dems did not like my love for America as some became relentless with their social media attacks against me calling me a coon, sell-out, Uncle Tom and traitor to my race, but I DON'T CARE. YG Nyghtstorm is a former Democrat, now a Conservative Political Advocate that teaches people that they no longer have to be trapped in a “victimhood” status. SHOWING others that faith, hard work and building positive relationships is a gateway to success and achieving the American Dream. This proud father of 7 children loves his country and wants to keep it great for many generations to come! WEBSITE: https://www.nyghtstorm.com/ TWITTER: @ygnyghtstorm

Category

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this one is about AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM.

the other thread is about the American Walk-a-way.

stop emotionally whining.

Coulda fooled me. It has Walkaway clearly written on it.

And by emotional whining would that be like filling an entire Walkaway thread with 19 straight posts without anyone else every responding?

Better look in the mirror. 🧐

Looks like you are emulating your Sunday twittering hero.

hardly. I was watching those videos and found them to be excellent.

They prove all your nonsense is completely off-base and unwarranted.

THEY have many reasons to feel opposite of what you do, and you don't

specify any reasons for your venting. bad form, norm.

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

BLACK MAN in a MAGA Hat & American Exceptionalism #WalkAway pt 2 #TRUMP2020

17K247 Share

ACSszfEfrA8EpSg45ksv8c6_GWJVdFHrjjxPbrRP
Published on Jul 23, 2018

“The BEST thing to ever happen to me financially was when I was kicked off Food Stamps because I started making too much money. 26 years ago, I was homeless and sleeping on the streets of Atlanta. Through the Grace of God, hard work and the support from many fellow Americans (blacks, whites, Jews & Gentiles); I conquered my adversity and started living my American Dream independent from Government Assistance. This spirit of American Exceptionalism is what MAGA is all about. The United States gives each person the BEST chance of success to work hard and become the greatest version of themselves while embracing patriotism, faith and a willingness to help others become free. Our country is not perfect and it’s going to take ALL of us to make America great for MORE of us. We don’t have to always agree, but we can work together through mutual respect to create a more perfect union.” YG Nyghtstorm 5 years ago, YG Nyghtstorm walked away from the Democratic Party. Here's why... 1. Democratic leaders told me to STOP talking about Christ so much because God offends some of their base. God has given me everything, so I refused. 2. My twins Howard & Hank were aborted in 1999. My PROLIFE stance offended some of their base. They told me to stop talking about saving the unborn, but I refused. 3. The Dems did not like my love for America as some became relentless with their social media attacks against me calling me a coon, sell-out, Uncle Tom and traitor to my race, but I DON'T CARE. YG Nyghtstorm is a former Democrat, now a Conservative Political Advocate that teaches people that they no longer have to be trapped in a “victimhood” status. SHOWING others that faith, hard work and building positive relationships is a gateway to success and achieving the American Dream. This proud father of 7 children loves his country and wants to keep it great for many generations to come! WEBSITE: https://www.nyghtstorm.com/ TWITTER: @ygnyghtstorm

Category

MAGA!!!!

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Texie CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !

Not one comment on the content.

Don't really care after that twitterstorm on the other walkaway thread. Got old fast.

This is all nothing but more shifting away from the liar in chief who now finally admits part of the truth about the TT meeting. He still won't admit he knew about the meeting in advance despite his video promising a lot of new sheet on Hilarity that was supposed to follow the meeting he says he didn't know about. But at least now he admits his son was trying to get dirt from the Russians, but he's too stupid to understand he just threw Don Jr under the bus while trying to save his own skin by saying he did not know about the meeting. Still a liar. Nothing has changed. But I do give him credit for admitting he lied about not dictating his son's first BS about Russian adoption being the subject. But he's forced to admit it because he knows Mueller can now prove it, so that kind taints the admission.

He's still a liar and that is the truth that you can't handle.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't really care after that twitterstorm on the other walkaway thread. Got old fast.

This is all nothing but more shifting away from the liar in chief who now finally admits part of the truth about the TT meeting. He still won't admit he knew about the meeting in advance despite his video promising a lot of new sheet on Hilarity that was supposed to follow the meeting he says he didn't know about. But at least now he admits his son was trying to get dirt from the Russians, but he's too stupid to understand he just threw Don Jr under the bus while trying to save his own skin by saying he did not know about the meeting. Still a liar. Nothing has changed. But I do give him credit for admitting he lied about not dictating his son's first BS about Russian adoption being the subject. But he's forced to admit it because he knows Mueller can now prove it, so that kind taints the admission.

He's still a liar and that is the truth that you can't handle.

I don't know that he is a liar at all. He is being a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

perhaps you should go listen to the videos of REAL AMERICANS, black AND white, female and male, talking about the opposite of what you spew.

So, let's get this straight, Texie. You are "offended" that his son went to a meeting, with a russian lawyer that promised dirty on your higgardly.

Guess what? your higgardly, your obaMao, the DNC, obaMao's deep state asswholes in our gov CONSPIRED to COLLUDE with the RUSSIANS, and THEY EVEN PAID FOR THE (FAKE) DIRT ON PRESIDENT TRUMP !

How the hell you scamper like a scared rabbit from admitting that, and go on and on and on about this 20 min meeting that was bogus.

Oh, btw, obamao and co CONSPIRED to give that russian lawyer a free pass to stay in country when SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE.

wonder why? Learn reality, not emotional polarity.

Guess what, Texie - I can PROVE what I'm saying.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/obama-admin-let-russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-into-us-after-visa-block.html

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't know that he is a liar at all.

He just proved it to you with his ever changing story. You have an extremely difficult time facing the truth. This is only one version. You can find it by several different networks or publications, but you had rather provide more deflections so you yourself can convince no one but yourself that you have a great president when in fact you have the King of Liars.

And no I don't really think you will watch this. You will do your usual closing of eyes/ears and blaming/denigrating the messenger for the message rather than be open to information that is not favorable to the Hero.

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".... talk about lies. Obama and his administration told a ton of lies to get Obamacare. The Obama administration argued Obamacare was not a tax in promoting it but when it got challenged in the Supreme Court the Obama lawyers argued it was a tax  so it would pass muster in the Supremes. Also the math never added up that medical costs were going to go down and because we have a biased leftwing media they never really reported that to the American people.

A Re-hash of Obamacare Lies: Let’s Make this Obamacare’s Last Birthday

https://americansforprosperity.org/re-obamacare-lies-lets-make-obamacares-last-birthday/

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/223578-obamacare-architect-lack-of-transparency-helped-law-pass

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Collusion is not a crime, even if he did know about it.

1) ill remind u, and u know i will, of this the next time the chinese "collude" with a democrat to put them in office. Ill remind u of how not a crime it is.

2) if they link trump to the releases of hacked dnc info, that he and the russians colluded on the timing of it.....impeachment might be the best case scenario for trump

Well, texie, it's easy to find people to criticize our REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

At least you included obaMao.

Trouble is, look at our tax bill, look at our economy. Look at all the promises PRESIDENT TRUMP is keeping, and working to keep.

Look at the border - Pres Trump is the ONLY ONE who is working to stop the leftist flood of destitute illegals.

Look at the excellent two Supreme Court nominees. Like he promised.

(again - dirty corrupt obaMao and holder fought all through the courts to eject that nice, educated German family the hell out of our country - all they wanted to do was home school their kids.)

just once, I wish a liberal would explain THAT travesty.

Pres Trump has warts as a human being - nobody is perfect. I don't care a whippity-doo about whining wehner.

THANK GOD we elected Pres Trump, and THANK GOD you all didn't elect higgardly the stinkwad.

Archived