THE BROWNS BOARD

This Weekend in Portland

htownbrown

https://www.yahoo.com/news/activists-fear-far-rally-portland-181752497.html

1.  Why in the he11 are right wingers going to Portland other than 'they can'?  There is nothing to gain there.  Stupid.

2.  Why do the goofy leftists have to crash every ill-advised right winger rally?  They have nothing to contribute.  Stupid.

3.  Why are the cops just seemingly going to let this happen.  Put on your riot gear, get your rubber bullets and billyclubs, and fvck up the first azzhole that gets froggy.  Do your job PPD, for once.  Stupid.

And before anyone comes here claiming Putin the victor, I think we need to remember these are not 'regular' people.  They're morons.  They probably were in jail or too high to drive to the polls on election night.  They're the same people who dress up at the renaissance festival and yell at their mom for buying the wrong poptarts.  I hope they beat some years off their lives so we don't have to put up with this sh!t forever.  Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones have more influence on these people than anything.

4 hours ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/activists-fear-far-rally-portland-181752497.html

1.  Why in the he11 are right wingers going to Portland other than 'they can'?  There is nothing to gain there.  Stupid.

2.  Why do the goofy leftists have to crash every ill-advised right winger rally?  They have nothing to contribute.  Stupid.

3.  Why are the cops just seemingly going to let this happen.  Put on your riot gear, get your rubber bullets and billyclubs, and fvck up the first azzhole that gets froggy.  Do your job PPD, for once.  Stupid.

And before anyone comes here claiming Putin the victor, I think we need to remember these are not 'regular' people.  They're morons.  They probably were in jail or too high to drive to the polls on election night.  They're the same people who dress up at the renaissance festival and yell at their mom for buying the wrong poptarts.  I hope they beat some years off their lives so we don't have to put up with this sh!t forever.  Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones have more influence on these people than anything.

LOL!! 

but like some of the comments that were calm said - who has the permits and who wears the masks?

anytime you have a permitted rally, and a bunch of anti-that rally people show up, there's bound

to be at least one example of violence by one side or the other. Labeling the white supremists "the right" doesn't fit with

me though. They can call themselves "alt-right", but the terms get bandied about to where they have little meaning at all.

The white supremists are acting exactly like the "alt-left"...so what is the point of labels?

The more accurate description - extremist "believers" who adopt a cause at any cost - prone to violence and intimidation" applies to all extremists regardless of their particular hatred and bigroty they adopt.

i'll agree with some righty folk, im gettin tired of antifa having to show up everywhere. I agree it makes no sense for WA people bus into portland oregon tho. Maybe DH can get his people together and do a drag review right down some southern towns main strip. We'll just see how much the patriots and the proud boys "tolerate" that business.

i guarantee a bunch san francisco "gender ngrs" as the right calls em, parade down a conservative townstrip......sht wouldnt fly. So why are u showing up in Portland for sht that dont got nothin to do with u?

Archived