THE BROWNS BOARD

dirty corrupt obaMao started all this - threats to kidnap Republicans' children

calfoxwc

getting worse and worse.

obaMao and the dems and those who vote for them, are creating a dangerous monster.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/08/03/new-york-man-arrested-for-this-chilling-threat-against-rep-steve-scalises-children

While I do not condone that behavior, let's also remember it takes two to tango. The contentious political atmosphere in this country did not get created by any one side in a vacuum. And it's that atmosphere that has brought out the crazies on both sides.

well, that is partly fair and balanced - but I don't see the Tea Party crowd acting like antifa. I don't see a Christian prayer rally acting like code pink.

I don't see any conservative group acting like leftist groups. The videos of people screaming in agony that Trump won - did you see those when obaMao the corrupt commie sombeitch won?

NO.

There is only one side tangoing with themselves - its' the left. Because, they were on their way to really controlling America, and then they up and lost it - and the deep state is terrified that we elected a non-deep state player as our Real American President.

Yes, he has "warts". But he isn't UN-American like obaMao and co. are.

Archived