THE BROWNS BOARD

NYT hate them white folks

htownbrown

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/news/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-hires-writer-racist-past/amp/

They can hire whoever they want, no problem with that, but if you hire people with a perceived racial bias you can't be considered anything close to "mainstream".  That's by the left's own definition. 

Hey Cleve, you think Putin planted her there?

Third-Edition-Full.jpg

8 hours ago, htownbrown said:

I guess I missed the red rectangle thing, but I've seen this here before.  If you're saying it's stupid, then we agree on that.

It was a chart and which some group evaluated all the news sources Left Right Center and ranging from reasonably fair and accurate all the way to BS. The BS sites fell within the red rectangle. The Fringe people like Alex Jones Etc.

Looks like the nyt is the newest member.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It was a chart and which some group evaluated all the news sources Left Right Center and ranging from reasonably fair and accurate all the way to BS. The BS sites fell within the red rectangle. The Fringe people like Alex Jones Etc.

Looks like the nyt is the newest member.

WSS

I'm surprised they weren't there already quite frankly.

egad.

a liberals' marxist revolutionary fer sure:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/03/nyt-sarah-jeong-cop-men-tweets/

Sarah Jeong, the newest editorial board member of The New York Times, is also responsible for extensive anti-cop and anti-men tweets.

The New York Times stood by Jeong on Thursday after the internet surfaced her old racist tweets, however her full Twitter history reveals her ire was not only directed toward white people. (RELATED: NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets)

The NYT claimed that Jeong was “imitating” the behavior of people who harassed her online, but this does not explain why she was tweeting “Shmuck the police” and encouraging people to “kill all men.”

A search for “cops” and “police” on Jeong’s Twitter reveals an extensive history of anti-cop sentiment and a lack of sympathy for police who are injured on the job.

Archived