THE BROWNS BOARD

Why is Jackson Painting Himself Into a Corner?

BobPOUND!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Not Ghoolie.

How many times does Hoorta need to tell you before that sinks in ?

You and Ghoolie sure have the same little man syndrome with your Revenge of the Turds agenda in here. That's really living the dream hiding behind the keyboard where no one can see your fitness. You think cyberspace is your Clark Kent phone booth but you're both cowards.  The sad thing is this place could be a great place to escape your pathetic lives with a common bond that welcomes ANYONE that isn't willing to wear it out.  And you can't even get that right...  And you're both so terrified of getting your balls busted that one of you knuckleheads needs to follow NE after giving up on Pittsburgh; while the other goof ball jerks off to his Big Ben Fathead and Terry Bradshaw posters on the wall at 63 years of age. 

Neither one of you GET that most of the people in here are golden rule kind of guys.  Respect is given to those that give it.  We all have our moments and temporary sparring that usually works itself out.  But you 2 trolls aren't here for the reason this board exists.  Zombo used to quarantine and kennel up Ghoolie to participation in just 1 thread a week back in 2017.   It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened next as Ghoolie re-entered the mainstream while Zombo returned to babysitting Ghoolie full time on a volunteer's salary.  If all dogs begged as good as Ghoolie - they'd never need to eat dog food or step foot in their kennel again.  In fact, they'd be given permission to Sheet on good guys like Hoorta unprovoked any time they want.  That ain't GOOD for this board regardless of how much one wants to slap cologne and/or a tuxedo on it.  It only makes sense you idolize him and Kenny Britt.  Gee, there's a surprise...   

22 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

It wont take you long at all to administer what I deserve.

Especially considering the guy you're telling that to can end your pathetic existence in here anytime he wants Nostradumbass. 

22 hours ago, boo fagley said:

I said this is his 3rd year Coke Bottle glasses.

Guilty as charged.. Still.. I haven't seen anything from him , that merits keeping him.. its his final shot , regardless....

21 minutes ago, Flugel said:

You and Ghoolie sure have the same little man syndrome with your Revenge of the Turds agenda in here. That's really living the dream hiding behind the keyboard where no one can see your fitness. You think cyberspace is your Clark Kent phone booth but you're both cowards.  The sad thing is this place could be a great place to escape your pathetic lives with a common bond that welcomes ANYONE that isn't willing to wear it out.  And you can't even get that right...  And you're both so terrified of getting your balls busted that one of you knuckleheads needs to follow NE after giving up on Pittsburgh; while the other goof ball jerks off to his Big Ben Fathead and Terry Bradshaw posters on the wall at 63 years of age. 

Neither one of you GET that most of the people in here are golden rule kind of guys.  Respect is given to those that give it.  We all have our moments and temporary sparring that usually works itself out.  But you 2 trolls aren't here for the reason this board exists.  Zombo used to quarantine and kennel up Ghoolie to participation in just 1 thread a week back in 2017.   It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened next as Ghoolie re-entered the mainstream while Zombo returned to babysitting Ghoolie full time on a volunteer's salary.  If all dogs begged as good as Ghoolie - they'd never need to eat dog food or step foot in their kennel again.  In fact, they'd be given permission to Sheet on good guys like Hoorta unprovoked any time they want.  That ain't GOOD for this board regardless of how much one wants to slap cologne and/or a tuxedo on it.  It only makes sense you idolize him and Kenny Britt.  Gee, there's a surprise...   

HAHAHA

Youre hysterical.

First off, you are not a golden rule guy here. So, dont cry to me when you reap what you sew and then complain that youre the injured party. Now, there are people here who have been very cool. We have had discussions and they know who they are. I dont want or need special treatment and I have not gone after anyone. Matter of fact, I have been most respectful here unless provoked. Nevertheless, if you have actual examples of where I have instigated trouble lets see your evidence? Put up or shut up.

This nonsense with you began over Kenny Britt. You got butthurt and have now resorted to evening the score. No problem, but just hang tight because I have work to do and cant waste my whole day on you.

Secondly, I have threatened nobody on here. If you feel threatened, then it because of your own insecurities. Dont blame me and I dont follow what goes on between you and Ghoolie. Take that up with him. Your whole fake narrative about fitness and other psychobabble does not fly.

Lastly, I have never met Ghoolie. I find him funny. He is not a Steeler fan and neither am I. 

5 minutes ago, nickers said:

Guilty as charged.. Still.. I haven't seen anything from him , that merits keeping him.. its his final shot , regardless....

It was a joke.

2 or 3 games last year were decent. Weird, vs Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and Green Bay he did good, but I dont think the Packers defense was anything.

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

It was a joke.

2 or 3 games last year were decent. Weird, vs Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and Green Bay he did good, but I dont think the Packers defense was anything.

The packer defense feels like a mirage to me..,,,The hostility in here is a sure sign we need the season to start.. Right now!!!

An... good to see the place hasn't changed...

Hue is saying what he should say. Tyrod is our starter... as of now.

That said if Baker wins the job thru preseason... so be it.

The difference between Taylor-Mayfield and Kessler-Kizer is we should see someone win the job this season whereas last year Kess lost it.

Personally I'm betting it's a virtual tie and the nod goes to Taylor for the first 4 games at which time we re-access.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:28 AM, boo fagley said:

Tyrod is on a 1 year deal. You have to throw all your support behind him and hope he plays lights out and deserves year 2. There has to be a team leader and the QB is usually it. You dont want half the team in camp Taylor and the other guys in camp Mayfield. Taylor has won NFL games and taken his team to the playoffs. Get behind him in this offense now run by a post season OC.

What happens if Tyrod has a probowl season and the Browns go to the playoffs largely because of his play?

Kizer looked great in camp and beat out everyone else. Everybody looks like a world beater in camp and then faces reality when the real bullets start flying in the regular season. Preseason is hor$ehit and winning every game makes you pre season champions.

If Tyrod plays "lights out" it'll be hard to afford resigning him.

And if Baker isn't ready year 2, then he was a mistake.

16 hours ago, Zombo said:

Jeezus, it's not even remotely close.

Boo Fagtard brings the collective Board IQ down.

Zombo

May I suggest a name enhancement???

Boo "The Tool" Fagley

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Yeah, but youre still too scared to come and kick my azz like you promised.

Im here whenever you are ready. Like I stated before you can call me whatever you want to my face.

So boo is a Phoolie-alt? Good to know...

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

.......Personally I'm betting it's a virtual tie and the nod goes to Taylor for the first 4 games at which time we re-access.

If Tyrod plays "lights out" it'll be hard to afford resigning him.

And if Baker isn't ready year 2, then he was a mistake. Yeah a #1 pick in the draft $30,000,000+ possible wrong pick.

I was so hoping that the BROWNS could have got a good FA QB pick and picked up the best defensive and offensive players available at #1 and 4 or rebundled group of picks -but- we wait and see.

And to quote that renowned philosopher and statesman Mic Jagger "you can't always get what you want but you get what you need"......or something like that. 

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Yeah, but youre still too scared to come and kick my azz like you promised.

Im here whenever you are ready. Like I stated before you can call me whatever you want to my face.

Where exactly in Memphis do you live?

3 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

First off, you are not a golden rule guy here. So, dont cry to me when you reap what you sew and then complain that youre the injured party. Now, there are people here who have been very cool. We have had discussions and they know who they are. I dont want or need special treatment and I have not gone after anyone. Matter of fact, I have been most respectful here unless provoked. Nevertheless, if you have actual examples of where I have instigated trouble lets see your evidence? Put up or shut up.

This nonsense with you began over Kenny Britt. You got butthurt and have now resorted to evening the score. No problem, but just hang tight because I have work to do and cant waste my whole day on you.

More specifically, your protest to the scoreboard meant I never even had to say check mate; while everyone in that thread agreed with me that Britt sucks and you swallow.  There's pet rocks out there with more brains than you.  I'm not threatened by anyone that can't read or write. That said, there's a cut and paste from you talking about a physical confrontation. And you accused Zombo of not being able to read before posting that above?  😄 If you could read, you wouldn't need to insult people that don't buy your quick sand especially about how wonderful Kenny Britt has been in the world according to Booze. In fact, many appreciated the laughs of what you hallucinated up about the invisible defender that knocked the ball away from Coleman.  Even funnier is you kept on arguing it.

While I'm at it, who got all butt hurt about Kenny Britt in the Dez thread again?  I only said he sucked and I got more "yeah butt" from you than a Budweiser frog commercial.  When you didn't change my mind, you had a major panic attack and claimed that it's all Kizer's fault that Britt refused to honor his end of a well paid contract on and off the field. Then I told you I lived in Nashville throughout the entire time he was there with a lack of professionalism.  Then you compared his 2016 season to Larry Fitzgerald's that had more rec, more yardage and more TDs in his 13th year than Britt's career best 8th season.  You gave me your Peak-A-Boo research to show me a few exceptions to his overall rule of being a disappointing first round draft choice. 

Just when I couldn't read any more excuses and alibis from you - you proceeded to tell me it's very difficult for a 9 year NFL veteran WR to change teams and learn a new playbook. It's almost like you had no such memory of RB LeGarrette Blount quitting the Pittsburgh Steelers during their week 11 game at Nashville in 2014 before NE picked him up in week 12.  In just a shared workload - he contributed 281 yards and 3 TDs in a similar amount of time you argued your Kenny Britt couldn't possibly learn a new NFL playbook as a 9 year veteran WR.  You got all full of yourself and told me this isn't baseball and it doesn't work like that.  In the NFL and particularly in NE, it's a team game that rewards those that are willing to prepare on and off the field.   Preparation on and off the field has remained Kenny Britt's biggest problem for 85% of his career.  After Zombo kicks your useless assss off this board - go argue with all of the TN Titans fans how crazy they are not to see the same Kenny Britt you see. Go sic em, sock em and sack em Booze!

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

He probably either lives at 2 Sticky Lips Place or 1 Walkslike Penguin Rd

He shacks up with Ghoolie.........................................oh wait.......................he is Ghoolie.😂

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He shacks up with Ghoolie.........................................oh wait.......................he is Ghoolie.😂

Youre smarter than this.

Not Ghoolie. Hoorta can confirm 100%. How can I be Ghoolie when I argue the opposite of 99% of what he says?

Perhaps its true what UT alum say about Aggies.

19 hours ago, Flugel said:

More specifically, your protest to the scoreboard meant I never even had to say check mate; while everyone in that thread agreed with me that Britt sucks and you swallow.  There's pet rocks out there with more brains than you.  I'm not threatened by anyone that can't read or write. That said, there's a cut and paste from you talking about a physical confrontation. And you accused Zombo of not being able to read before posting that above?  😄 If you could read, you wouldn't need to insult people that don't buy your quick sand especially about how wonderful Kenny Britt has been in the world according to Booze. In fact, many appreciated the laughs of what you hallucinated up about the invisible defender that knocked the ball away from Coleman.  Even funnier is you kept on arguing it.

While I'm at it, who got all butt hurt about Kenny Britt in the Dez thread again?  I only said he sucked and I got more "yeah butt" from you than a Budweiser frog commercial.  When you didn't change my mind, you had a major panic attack and claimed that it's all Kizer's fault that Britt refused to honor his end of a well paid contract on and off the field. Then I told you I lived in Nashville throughout the entire time he was there with a lack of professionalism.  Then you compared his 2016 season to Larry Fitzgerald's that had more rec, more yardage and more TDs in his 13th year than Britt's career best 8th season.  You gave me your Peak-A-Boo research to show me a few exceptions to his overall rule of being a disappointing first round draft choice. 

Just when I couldn't read any more excuses and alibis from you - you proceeded to tell me it's very difficult for a 9 year NFL veteran WR to change teams and learn a new playbook. It's almost like you had no such memory of RB LeGarrette Blount quitting the Pittsburgh Steelers during their week 11 game at Nashville in 2014 before NE picked him up in week 12.  In just a shared workload - he contributed 281 yards and 3 TDs in a similar amount of time you argued your Kenny Britt couldn't possibly learn a new NFL playbook as a 9 year veteran WR.  You got all full of yourself and told me this isn't baseball and it doesn't work like that.  In the NFL and particularly in NE, it's a team game that rewards those that are willing to prepare on and off the field.   Preparation on and off the field has remained Kenny Britt's biggest problem for 85% of his career.  After Zombo kicks your useless assss off this board - go argue with all of the TN Titans fans how crazy they are not to see the same Kenny Britt you see. Go sic em, sock em and sack em Booze!

Im not reading all this.

If Britt goes out and tears it up you will be proven wrong. Im wasting time trying to explain how it works.

If Coleman can stay healthy and sync up with Taylor he will play better. Landry already has the connection with Taylor. 

53 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Youre smarter than this.

Not Ghoolie. Hoorta can confirm 100%. How can I be Ghoolie when I argue the opposite of 99% of what he says?

Perhaps its true what UT alum say about Aggies.

Just giving you a hard time. I know you aren't Ghoolie, but it is funny to say so.🤩

BTW did I ever tell you about the plane crash of a Cessna 182 in the College Station cemetery? So far Aggieland EMS has recovered 120 bodies.😂

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just giving you a hard time. I know you aren't Ghoolie, but it is funny to say so.🤩

BTW did I ever tell you about the plane crash of a Cessna 182 in the College Station cemetery? So far Aggieland EMS has recovered 120 bodies.😂

Yeah, I know he isn't Ghoolie either. 

But it beats the alternative of a man out there named "Boo" who seems to want to gargle Ghoolie's balls. 

23 hours ago, Flugel said:

Tom.. You can't argue with a "know it all" Millenial who is stricken with Dunning Kruger Syndrome.... He needs his care bear to guide him...

12 minutes ago, nickers said:

Tom.. You can't argue with a "know it all" Millenial who is stricken with Dunning Kruger Syndrome.... He needs his care bear to guide him...

😄Thanks Nickers! Hard to believe we've been at this stuff in here since 1998. 

Now that football season is here - I need to do a better job of talking football instead of taking the bait of someone trying to re-live their high school debate team career.   I never had any problems with the guy until I called him Lancelot for defending the inexplicable crush he had on Kenny Britt of all people.

We shall see if there is such a thing as a Kinder, Gentler Flugel...  

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

😄Thanks Nickers! Hard to believe we've been at this stuff in here since 1998. 

Now that football season is here - I need to do a better job of talking football instead of taking the bait of someone trying to re-live their high school debate team career.   I never had any problems with the guy until I called him Lancelot for defending the inexplicable crush he had on Kenny Britt of all people.

We shall see if there is such a thing as a Kinder, Gentler Flugel...  

Indeed.. Life has more exciting things to offer... No sense wasting time on a lazy malcontent.

10 hours ago, boo fagley said:

You have not changed either.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6509/tyrod-taylor

Yeah, the Browns cap space is getting low.

And you still can't think more than one move ahead...

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So... Did Zombo challenge every a$$hole on the Board while I was away? :)

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

And you still can't think more than one move ahead...

You should see me play Chutes and Ladders.  

Archived