THE BROWNS BOARD

Just one more way obaMao screwed America over for the left's power and ability to harrass politically

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've never been asked about guns by any physician. But my answer would be, "I'll remove it for the X-rays and MRI's Doc."🧐

I have been - our family physician asked me, and I just gave her my Clint Eastwood glare, and she

grinned, and said "I'll take that as a "NO". She said she has never put down a yes, and doesn't plan on it.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I have been - our family physician asked me, and I just gave her my Clint Eastwood glare, and she

grinned, and said "I'll take that as a "NO". She said she has never put down a yes, and doesn't plan on it.

My wife has a better Clint Eastwood glare than I, sometimes bordering on Lorena Bobbitt.😝

speakin of being harrassed, this nutjob liberal obamao follower rammed the Trump voter's car.

Because of a Trump sticker.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/08/02/trump-derangement-syndrome-woman-accused-of-ramming-vehicle-because-of-its-trump-bumper-sticker

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

speakin of being harrassed, this nutjob liberal obamao follower rammed the Trump voter's car.

Because of a Trump sticker.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/08/02/trump-derangement-syndrome-woman-accused-of-ramming-vehicle-because-of-its-trump-bumper-sticker

I only go after the pickups with confederate flags flying in the back.:lol:

If they also happen to have a trump bumper sticker, then that's just a bonus.😜

Tex, we're going to have to sit around a campfire someday with some hot chocolate or root beer and have a long talk

and get your mind right. lol

Archived