THE BROWNS BOARD

* 2018 HALL OF FAME GAME * Thursday August 2, 8 pm NBC first HOF for Baltimore

mjp28

4 minutes ago, syd said:

baltiwhore receiver caught a pass in the endzone and orr dislodged the ball with his shoulder pad but he got flagged saying orr led with his helmet

I meant what happened in the game but was the final scoreI meant what happened in the game but was the final score

On 8/3/2018 at 12:47 PM, syd said:

and orr dislodged the ball with his shoulder pad but he got flagged saying orr led with his helmet

Sports trivia time..Question? How did Arron Rogers really break his collarbone last season? Answer= He ran into a Bar! (Anthony Barr that is)

On 8/3/2018 at 11:52 AM, The Gipper said:

I meant what happened in the game but was the final scoreI meant what happened in the game but was the final score

"OK google what was the final score of the 2018 Hall of fame game?"

"Who the fk knows? Football is a dead sport." 🧐

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/02/baltimore-ravens-vs-chicago-bears-hof-game-final-score-live-blog-live-stream-scoring-updates/

The deciding factor in the spectacular night of football......

.......A failed two-point conversion failed, keeping the Ravens in the lead near the two-minute warning......  :o

Meanwhile in INDIANS baseball Kluber just got a CG SO the FS1 studio guys are raving about how good their pitching staff could be. 

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The deciding factor in the spectacular night of football......

.......A failed two-point conversion failed, keeping the Ravens in the lead near the two-minute warning......  :o

Meanwhile in INDIANS baseball Kluber just got a CG SO the FS1 studio guys are raving about how good their pitching staff could be. 

That was a thing of beauty----less than 100 pitches for his complete game.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:58 AM, mjp28 said:

Anybody planning on watching the game?  Speech ceremony? 

So who had your favorite acceptance speech? Surprise to me, but I thought Jerry Kramer knocked it out of the ballpark for young & old fans..

Archived