THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens Game October 7th - Who's going?

Suomi

12 hours ago, Suomi said:

After 30 years of being a Browns fanboi this Connecticut Yankee is making his first pilgrimage to Cleveland to see the Browns in their home stadium.  Looking forward to seeing y'all in the Muni lot!    

Good for you! Something else to consider when you're making your plans then it looks like the INDIANS will be in the MLB postseason and:

The 2018 Major League Baseball season began on March 29, 2018, and is scheduled to end on September 30. The postseason will begin on October 2. The 2018 World Series is set to begin on October 23, and a potential Game 7 is scheduled for October 31.

Just saying there might be some crowds or other things to do around then.

I think the NBA starts around October 17, 2018.

Have fun!

44 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Good for you! Something else to consider when you're making your plans then it looks like the INDIANS will be in the MLB postseason and:

The 2018 Major League Baseball season began on March 29, 2018, and is scheduled to end on September 30. The postseason will begin on October 2. The 2018 World Series is set to begin on October 23, and a potential Game 7 is scheduled for October 31.

Just saying there might be some crowds or other things to do around then.

I think the NBA starts around October 17, 2018.

Have fun!

Browns/Ravens game is 10/7.     You never know, there could be a Browns game in the afternoon, and Indians at night.

NBA season starts sometime in Oct.   Schedule not released yet.

I wonder this: 

Has a city ever had a MLB postseason game,   an NFL game, and an NBA game all happen on the same day?  or even add in an NHL game.

I did find this:

, Phoenix is the only city to have its NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL teams play on the same day. On Nov. 4, 2001, the Cardinals, Suns and Coyotes all lost, but fans in the Valley of the Sun probably didn’t care much about those results, as the Diamondbacks defeated the Yankees in Game 7 of the World Series on Luis Gonzalez’s ninth-inning single off Mariano Rivera.

What this did not say is where each of these games took place...at home or on the road.

23 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Browns/Ravens game is 10/7.     You never know, there could be a Browns game in the afternoon, and Indians at night.

NBA season starts sometime in Oct.   Schedule not released yet.

I wonder this: 

Has a city ever had a MLB postseason game,   an NFL game, and an NBA game all happen on the same day?  or even add in an NHL game.

I did find this:

, Phoenix is the only city to have its NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL teams play on the same day. On Nov. 4, 2001, the Cardinals, Suns and Coyotes all lost, but fans in the Valley of the Sun probably didn’t care much about those results, as the Diamondbacks defeated the Yankees in Game 7 of the World Series on Luis Gonzalez’s ninth-inning single off Mariano Rivera.

What this did not say is where each of these games took place...at home or on the road.

I didn't do an overlay plus you never know home/away on playoffs but in October there might be several NFL/MLB/NBA opportunities. 

And this is Cleveland not NYC, it would be fun to be there! GET YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS EARLY!

........oh remember that the INDIANS got blown out early last year by the NYY team, too bad!

Archived