THE BROWNS BOARD

Dez on his way ?

darren15

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

I'm sure there's a reason for that. Realistically, he probly wants more money and a bigger role than he was being offered. That's totally dependent on Gordon playing or not.

4 hours ago, choco said:

Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

One of the last guys on Earth I want anywhere near Callaway. 

11 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

And you don't think that's a major red flag? Bryant will hold out until a team has a major injury at WR- and then ask for the moon.

Final cut down date 9-2-18..Dez,Inman*,M.Floyd,Jordan Matthews*,Lafell* may want to land a job before WR market floods..  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/wide-receiver/  *= I'd take a look to push Higgins/Ratley

On 8/17/2018 at 4:26 PM, Dutch Oven said:

One of the last guys on Earth I want anywhere near Callaway. 

Like giving a pyromaniac a box matches...

The last time Dez looked like a starter was 2-3 years ago.  That being the case, the finger pointing started, Garrett had faves/suck-ups and another Twittiot was born.   We need that around here about as much as Lindsay Lohan needs another case of crabs

Archived