THE BROWNS BOARD

Dez on his way ?

darren15

Gordon is not coming back.  Get off the three year long train ride of "I hope he is coming and going to be jerry rice, Michel Irvin, Fitzpatrick all in one delusion.

Hue does not Sheet.  He is praying not have egg on his face again.  Calloway will Get susspended like 4 games.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Gordon is not coming back.  Get off the three year long train ride of "I hope he is coming and going to be jerry rice, Michel Irvin, Fitzpatrick all in one delusion.

Hue does not Sheet.  He is praying not have egg on his face again.  Calloway will Get susspended like 4 games.

Gordon is coming back and you can bank on that. 

Dez will be in on Thursday to work out, that you can bank on too :)

Calloway will not get a 4 game suspension at least for his traffic stop etc that happened recently. This again you can bank on.

Mike you have some banking to do!!

I think Big Dez has a good year or two left in him. This is a guy who even today is still raw from a technique standpoint. I believe I heard that he just this offseason started working with a private receivers coach for the first time. 

Most importantly (and to the consternation of many here), Dak Prescott is a mediocre NFL QB that doesn’t know what to do with a talent like Dez. 

I hope we get him. 

3 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Gordon is coming back and you can bank on that. 

Dez will be in on Thursday to work out, that you can bank on too :)

Calloway will not get a 4 game suspension at least for his traffic stop etc that happened recently. This again you can bank on.

Mike you have some banking to do!!

If Gordon comes back great.

If we sign dez.   Bonus insurance.

We do have Goodell as a commissioner if you forgot.  Callaway is already in stage one.  

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Don't want him personally because I don't think he has much left...

... but "the team" seems to...

so...

WTF...

It depends on how much (or how little) he's willing to take. On a cheap one year "prove it" deal I'm OK with it. At least until the elusive Josh Gordon shows up- if ever. 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

It depends on how much (or how little) he's willing to take. On a cheap one year "prove it" deal I'm OK with it. At least until the elusive Josh Gordon shows up- if ever. 

As has been pointed out...

Money we have...

On 7/27/2018 at 7:03 PM, gumby73 said:

Where the heck would you even slot Dez for a year?  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/wide-receiver/  

Well time to throw your bid in the hat^^^Crabtree/Nelson got 7M.Julio's deal got redone.Dez is age 29.My guess with the Land price tag pricing goes no higher than 💲8.5m one year deal..Dorsey can't trust Callaway nor Gordo as far as Hue & Haley can run them..🐎

8 hours ago, jcam222 said:

So assuming Gordon returns we also have Landry, Callaway and Higgins. Exactly what role does Dez play?? He’s looking for a one year prove it deal. He’s not going to prove much a our number 4 or lower. That means by mid season he’s in full drama mode. 

This is what I have been thinking.

I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

Z

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

This is what I have been thinking.

I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

Z

Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

54 minutes ago, choco said:

Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

Ist half of 1st game.

Archived