THE BROWNS BOARD

Steel Worker brought to tears while talking about what Trump has accomplished

Heard a Story (from the person) not too long after the Election (well before Inauguration).

Guy was an Engineer for one of the Auto Company's.

Got laid off.

Had to move to Mexico for work (where the Auto Co.'s relocated too).

Ended up training the guy(s) that replaced him.

Washed up, no options.

Lost it all.

Some weeks after the Election, a Recruiter calls him.

They wanted him back, plus any bodies he knew of that could do the job   .   .   .  they knew what was coming.

Guy was in tears - and I don't blame him.

We just had a 4%+ GDP Quarter.

Trade Deficit dropped $50B.

POTUS just nuked the EU Tariffs and got us in a $1T trade deal with the EU.

This Trade deal/Tariff deal could be Rocket Fuel to our Economy.

Don't doubt POTUS has other tricks up his Sleeve,

Our growth has been in check for years, he may well set it on fire the likes of which hasn't been seen in decades.

wait, the tariffs by trump are what made the steel co reopen that mill......but trump is working on a zero tariff trade deal with the EU. I dont know the particulars about the steel industry nor about this particular company. But it seems incredulous foreign tariffs are wholly responsible for them not veing able to.compete. So what would happen if trump and say the EU, all of a sudden go free trade zero tariff? Is that steel co now right back to where they were?

i dont have much knowledge about the steel industry and why american steel fell off. But as a rule i abhor the repetitive bleating of marks and shills that try to sell u on over simplified narratives. So for now at least im skeptical that amerocan steel can be brought back by firstvenacting tariffs, than campaigning to eliminate them all together. This is 12d next level stuff now

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

wait, the tariffs by trump are what made the steel co reopen that mill......but trump is working on a zero tariff trade deal with the EU. I dont know the particulars about the steel industry nor about this particular company. But it seems incredulous foreign tariffs are wholly responsible for them not veing able to.compete. So what would happen if trump and say the EU, all of a sudden go free trade zero tariff? Is that steel co now right back to where they were?

i dont have much knowledge about the steel industry and why american steel fell off. But as a rule i abhor the repetitive bleating of marks and shills that try to sell u on over simplified narratives. So for now at least im skeptical that amerocan steel can be brought back by firstvenacting tariffs, than campaigning to eliminate them all together. This is 12d next level stuff now

I don't have the EU numbers handy, but it's not just Steel.

I've heard anywhere from 40% to 400% in Tariffs in trading with other Countries (I believe the 400$ is Canada & Dairy).

Even at 40% it's not hard to see how much harder it is to sell to another Country versus the buying it internally.

Buy a Roll of Steel from US for $14,000 ($10,000 + 40%) or buy it internally for $10,000 = easy choice.

US has a harder (if not impossible) time selling any Steel, and in some cases (China) it's cheaper to buy Steel than produce it (China effectively subsidizes and sells below Market).

Can't sell it, don't make it = no jobs.

But it's not just Steel, it's everything made with it (and more, Cars, Construction, etc.).

It pretty much applies to all Trade goods, which makes it harder to sell/export anything, and again, results in fewer jobs.

The US used to be a Juggernaut in Manufacturing.

Most of that has been pushed out of the Country, but with these moves (Taxes, Tariffs, and more) we're seeing Business come back.

I will not in the least be surprised to see our GDP pass 5%.

That's just massive.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I don't have the EU numbers handy, but it's not just Steel.

I've heard anywhere from 40% to 400% in Tariffs in trading with other Countries (I believe the 400$ is Canada & Dairy).

Even at 40% it's not hard to see how much harder it is to sell to another Country versus the buying it internally.

Buy a Roll of Steel from US for $14,000 ($10,000 + 40%) or buy it internally for $10,000 = easy choice.

US has a harder (if not impossible) time selling any Steel, and in some cases (China) it's cheaper to buy Steel than produce it (China effectively subsidizes and sells below Market).

Can't sell it, don't make it = no jobs.

But it's not just Steel, it's everything made with it (and more, Cars, Construction, etc.).

It pretty much applies to all Trade goods, which makes it harder to sell/export anything, and again, results in fewer jobs.

The US used to be a Juggernaut in Manufacturing.

Most of that has been pushed out of the Country, but with these moves (Taxes, Tariffs, and more) we're seeing Business come back.

I will not in the least be surprised to see our GDP pass 5%.

That's just massive.

what you're saying right here I agree with, and it was the democratic platform in the early 2000's when it was republicans paving the golden path for manufacturing to leave. Ofc that was then and globalists have bought everyone off now

I own stock in Nucor. 3 1/2% increase in price in one day alone.

I can hardly wait for my retirement increase which is based on the annual inflation rate. So much winning.

Daddy needs a new pair of racquetball shoes and a 22LR Ruger Hunter.😍👟🎯

Archived