THE BROWNS BOARD

FOX NEWS SUPPORTS "RESTRICTED" REPORTER

TexasAg1969

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As is the current occupant Axe.

The difference being, the current occupant realizes he's in the people's house.. Hell, he doesn't even take his salary..

The difference is amazing.

there was no "resistance" to obaMao.

but the left can not stand to lose an election.

It's our turn. STFU and let us take OUR TURN.

OUR president KEEPS HIS PROMISES TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

obaMao went left because that is all he knows.

obaMao was woodpecker bait.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

The difference being, the current occupant realizes he's in the people's house.. Hell, he doesn't even take his salary..

Which is why a federal judge is allowing a suit to go forward in court against him for violation of the emoluments clause. He's making money off his position. Salary is just pocket change compared to that.

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He's making money off his position. Salary is just pocket change compared to that.

He's lost 200 million by most accounts thus far..  Unlike the Clintons and Obamas..

Oh and  Sonny, even this left wing rag begrudgingly admits Trump is donating his salary.

http://time.com/money/5188095/donald-trump-net-worth-2018/

11 hours ago, Axe said:

He's lost 200 million by most accounts thus far..  Unlike the Clintons and Obamas..

Oh and  Sonny, even this left wing rag begrudgingly admits Trump is donating his salary.

http://time.com/money/5188095/donald-trump-net-worth-2018/

I doubt seriously if I qualify as "Sonny" unless you are speaking from the grave.👻🤠

And yes I have been well aware of his donation from day 1, but please provide the "loss" data from a reputable source.

Did his Russian $$ pipeline dry up or something drastic like that?🤑

I should have been clearer..

The first line was directed at you..

Sonny was directed at well, Sonny,, for his very ignorant " At least you read that he does and are told that he does " comment..  Not you ;)

Archived