THE BROWNS BOARD

FOX NEWS SUPPORTS "RESTRICTED" REPORTER

TexasAg1969

shep smith is intolerable and he's a liberal hack. I mute him.

some of the journalists SHOULD be banned - they are intentionally disrupted, belligerent,

and argumentative.

It is one thing to ask mean gotcha questions, no big deal. but to start yelling over other journalists, make yelling demands

for certain answers - and deprive the speaker of THEIR OWN FREE SPEECH, of course they should not invited back.

Obviously once again neither of you will listen to a voice of reason in defense of freedom of the press. 

You're being defensive without even listening to the report Cal. Are you afraid of the Fox "official truth" as approved by the president of Fox news now too? 

Because that is what Shep is reporting.

And BTW in this video they also discuss a similar incident against Fox by Obama's WH that was called out by CNN in defense of Fox when it happened then.

Just close your eyes and ears to the "infringement" of our rights with the exception of the right to bear arms.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Obviously once again neither of you will listen to a voice of reason in defense of freedom of the press. 

You're being defensive without even listening to the report Cal. Are you afraid of the Fox "official truth" as approved by the president of Fox news now too? 

Because that is what Shep is reporting.

And BTW they also discuss a similar incident against Fox by Obama's WH that was called out by CNN in defense of Fox when it happened then.

Just close your eyes and ears to the "infringement" of our rights with the exception of the right to bear arms.

Actually your blind and pointless hatred of the president controls your every political thought these days. Her behavior would be out of line with any president ever.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually your blind and pointless hatred of the president controls your every political thought these days. Her behavior would be out of wine with any president ever.

WSS

Did you watch the video?

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry Ag but harassing the subject of any interview or press conference is outside the boundaries of decorum and would be dealt with the same way even if someone kept screaming at Obama. Of course you know that.

WSS

Exactly. Also, it isn't what the journalist(s) said, it's how disruptive, disrespectful, and argumentative they are when they said it.

the difference in how the msm treated obaMao WH briefings is incredible.

a couple of them played victim "WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOB".

yeah, then explain why you didn't do your job for eight years of obaMao, dirtbags.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly. Also, it isn't what the journalist(s) said, it's how disruptive, disrespectful, and argumentative they are when they said it.

the difference in how the msm treated obaMao WH briefings is incredible.

a couple of them played victim "WE'RE JUST DOING OUR JOB".

yeah, then explain why you didn't do your job for eight years of obaMao, dirtbags.

Go watch the f'n video and quit being a wuss afraid he might get tainted by Shep. It's all addressed in the video and it's the Fox News stance on the incident, not just Shep Smith.

BTW anyone figured out Putin's latest chess move yet? I have.

Putin is now inviting Trump to Moscow. Why would that be timed right at this moment?

Here's a clue. What meeting has Trump called for today with his major leaders? Ah, it's all about Russian interference. Waggle fishy in front of your favorite pushover and suddenly the meeting has been checked by a rook while Trump is still trying to get a king in checkers.

The answer from Trump should be................"I accept that invitation with only two conditions. 1. All operations against our upcoming mid-terms in 2018 and presidential elections in 2020 must cease immediately. 2. I will be allowed to bring in any advisor(s) of my choosing to that meeting including my Secretaries of State and Defense."

But he's Putin's idiot punch so it won't happen that way.

BTW also here's a little background on my "limited" expertise on Russian Propaganda.

When we moved to Venezuela in 1959 we had no television stations where we lived so my dad bought a Zenith Trans-Oceanic Shortwave Radio which allowed us to listen to stations from all around the world including Voice of America, Armed Forces Radio, BBC international, Radio Havana and of course Radio Moscow. So I became quite familiar with all kinds of propaganda from "the dark side". 

In 1970 while in the Army, because of my having lived in Latin America I went through the Army's Psychological Warfare Training School for 12 weeks in Ft. Bragg. We studied the history of the use of propaganda and it's various forms of production from distant history up until and including the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, etc.

With this as my background it is my opinion that Putin's ultimate goal is to recreate the Soviet Union that he once knew and do it Montenegro by Montenegro if he has to. Anyone who doesn't understand this, including our esteemed leader, is a fool. It commenced with the Crimea and now they want eastern Ukraine. Appeasement has never worked. Just ask Chamberlain.

ah, so THAT explains some of your wild-eyed liberal hate Trump rants. lol

Putin is seriously dangerous. Appeasement just encourages dangerous players to

start wars, obamao is the guy you should hate.

The russians decided to go after crimea because obaMao was a coward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

After the 2014 Ukrainian revolution and flight of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych from Kiev on 21 February 2014, Russian President, Vladimir Putin stated to colleagues that "we must start working on returning Crimea to Russia."[48] Within days, unmarked forces with local militias took over the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, as well as occupying several localities in Kherson Oblast on the Arabat Spit, which is geographically a part of Crimea. Following a controversial referendum, the official results of which showed majority support for joining Russia, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a treaty of accession with the self-declared Republic of Crimea, annexing it into the Russian Federation as two federal subjects: the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol. Though Russia had control over the peninsula, sovereignty was disputed as Ukraine and the majority of the international community consider the annexation illegal,[49] as was shown by the United Nations General Assembly adopting a non-binding resolution calling upon states not to recognise changes to the integrity of Ukraine.[50][51] A range of international sanctions have remained in place against Russia and a number of named individuals as a result of the events of 2014.

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

ah, so THAT explains some of your wild-eyed liberal hate Trump rants. lol

Putin is seriously dangerous. Appeasement just encourages dangerous players to

start wars, obamao is the guy you should hate.

The russians decided to go after crimea because obaMao was a coward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

After the 2014 Ukrainian revolution and flight of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych from Kiev on 21 February 2014, Russian President, Vladimir Putin stated to colleagues that "we must start working on returning Crimea to Russia."[48] Within days, unmarked forces with local militias took over the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, as well as occupying several localities in Kherson Oblast on the Arabat Spit, which is geographically a part of Crimea. Following a controversial referendum, the official results of which showed majority support for joining Russia, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a treaty of accession with the self-declared Republic of Crimea, annexing it into the Russian Federation as two federal subjects: the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol. Though Russia had control over the peninsula, sovereignty was disputed as Ukraine and the majority of the international community consider the annexation illegal,[49] as was shown by the United Nations General Assembly adopting a non-binding resolution calling upon states not to recognise changes to the integrity of Ukraine.[50][51] A range of international sanctions have remained in place against Russia and a number of named individuals as a result of the events of 2014.

I agree. Obama sucked in dealing with them. Totally out of his league. Nothing more than a Chicago alderman IMO. But I don't think Trump is any better. If it smells like a sellout, looks like a sellout and sounds like a sellout.....must be a sellout. Until I see him do anything but lick butt........................he's a sellout.

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I agree. Obama sucked in dealing with them. Totally out of his league. Nothing more than a Chicago alderman IMO. But I don't think Trump is any better. If it smells like a sellout, looks like a sellout and sounds like a sellout.....must be a sellout. Until I see him do anything but lick butt........................he's a sellout.

Besides your usual baseless BS I don't remember any press conference when any actual member of they accredited press shouted at Obama incessantly like this chick. Can you?

WSS

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

BTW also here's a little background on my "limited" expertise on Russian Propaganda.

When we moved to Venezuela in 1959 we had no television stations where we lived so my dad bought a Zenith Trans-Oceanic Shortwave Radio which allowed us to listen to stations from all around the world including Voice of America, Armed Forces Radio, BBC international, Radio Havana and of course Radio Moscow. So I became quite familiar with all kinds of propaganda from "the dark side". 

In 1970 while in the Army, because of my having lived in Latin America I went through the Army's Psychological Warfare Training School for 12 weeks in Ft. Bragg. We studied the history of the use of propaganda and it's various forms of production from distant history up until and including the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, etc.

With this as my background it is my opinion that Putin's ultimate goal is to recreate the Soviet Union that he once knew and do it Montenegro by Montenegro if he has to. Anyone who doesn't understand this, including our esteemed leader, is a fool. It commenced with the Crimea and now they want eastern Ukraine. Appeasement has never worked. Just ask Chamberlain.

Image result for PUTIN AND TRUMP GIFS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Besides your usual baseless BS I don't remember any press conference when any actual member of they accredited press shouted at Obama incessantly like this chick. Can you?

WSS

Someone from Fox news did something apparently that got his goat enough that CNN had to come to their defense just like Fox is coming to her defense. You still haven't watched it have you.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Someone from Fox news did something apparently that got his goat enough that CNN had to come to their defense just like Fox is coming to her defense. You still haven't watched it have you.

I certainly did she was very rude and it wouldn't have been condoned by any other president.

And like I said before, maybe you missed it, these guys are not so much ideologues as they do consider themselves journalists and they will circle the wagons when one of their own is attacked unfairly, or so they believe. I personally don't think that the outrageous behavior by the NPR chick was warranted and I think it makes the NPR brand a bit cheaper bringing them down to the fake news level. I know you think it's cool because you hate Trump but it's not it wouldn't be cool if it was Obama.

WSS

Journalists lose The High Ground when they use their adopted ideology to outrage people in order to get viewers. It's video clickbait

I don't think you can post an examples where anyone was that rude to President Obama. Or whenever any news Outlet was has openly hostile.

PS & Shepard Smith as well as other members of the Fox News organization will go out of their way to be critical of the president so that they don't seem as one-sided as MSNBC or CNN.

WSS

Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America – CNN Political Ticker ...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/28/obama-fox-news-is-destructive-to-america/

Sep 28, 2010 - Officials in the Obama White House have long made Fox News a punching bag, ... Fox News pushes "a point of view that I disagree with. ... Fox News calls him on every spending program that he doles out with Pelosi and ...

Obama rips Fox News viewers: 'You are living on a different planet ...

www.foxnews.com/.../obama-rips-fox-news-viewers-are-living-on-different-planet.html
Jan 12, 2018 - Former President Barack Obama resurfaced on Friday and took a shot ... with a single guest, and explores topics of his own outside the studio.

Oct 23, 2009 - After Months of Taking Heat from FOX News Stars, the White House is ... to get New York Timesman David Halberstam pulled out of Vietnam; ...

Dear CNN: Here's Pics & Vids Of Obama Kicking Reporters Out - Do ...

3 days ago - Dear CNN: Here's Pics & Vids Of Obama Kicking Reporters Out – Do You .... Here is White House press credential-holding reporter, Brenda Lee from .... reporter, was kicked out of a State Department media briefing in Vienna.
Oct 31, 2008 - The Obama campaign has booted from its airplane three reporters covering ... positions and kicked off while nonpolitical publications like Glamour and Jet ... Eliminated from the plane's traveling press were the Washington Times, ... based on the way Obama had been covered and pointed out that both the ...

Jul 24, 2014 - Obama Shuts Out White House Reporters Yet Again ... Earnest said in a press briefing Tuesday that the limited access was due to the ...

FLASHBACK: Obama Booted Reporters From Conservative Papers ...

dailycaller.com/.../flashback-obama-booted-reporters-from-conservative-papers-off-hi...

Jan 12, 2017 - ... has taken a lot of heat for threatening to kick a CNN reporter out of Trump Tower for being “rude” during a Wednesday press conference.
Oct 18, 2016 - President Obama scolded a journalist Tuesday for shouting out a ... news conference in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, ...
Feb 27, 2017 - Tapper points out hypocrisy..07/28/2018 11:12:57AM EST. ... is still freaking over White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's limited press briefing ... The reporters Obama's campaign booted off his plane were "solid," he said.

Trump's war on press no match for Obama's - Baltimore Sun

www.baltimoresun.com/.../tv/z-on.../bs-ae-zontv-trumpvpress-20170304-story.html

Mar 4, 2017 - Media columnist David Zurawik says that Trump's war on the press is no worse than Obama's. ... secretary, excluding some reporters from an informal, off-camera briefing Feb. ... "The decision struck veteran White House journalists as .... Trump, check out what Obama's administration did to James Risen, ...

Feb 17, 2017 - When Obama took direct aim at press freedom, few journalists complained ... Donald Trump's first solo press conference at the White House on Thursday. ... The Obama administration pursued Fox News reporter James Rosen's ... CNN's Jake Tapper — to

Actually those  were legit complaints about Obama and the press and it was Jake Tapper from CNN who came to the side of Fox just as Fox came to the side of CNN.

Both networks did the right thing which was exactly the point Shep Smith was making in the video I posted. BOTH presidents were absolutely wrong in their handling of the press.

It just so happens the one in charge now remains wrong.

Freedom of the press means freedom to disagree and point out discrepancies whenever they occur no matter which politician from any party is feeding us a line of sheet.

Im listening to the drivel from this one "shep" is spewing as I type and am reminded on how they are losing viewership as a whole Fox Cnn - all of em

I heard "eyes and ears" in the WH.   where the helll were you during the sham administration 

"On guard" and "greater good" the msm and sheps buddies claim here is LAUGHABLE 

Archived