THE BROWNS BOARD

Smells Like Colusion to Me...

Tour2ma

Now... how do we erase this stain from history?

Judges and all...

Have a nice day, Trumpsters... 😎

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

please clarify - side a or side b?

sooo, theres this

Why Trump supporters never waver

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-supporters-never-waver-185256151.html

if they somehow prove what cohen is saying, trump might get impeached and maybe go to jail if they find out he did some other sht for russia while he's been president. so it doesnt matter what trump supporters think. 

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Judges and all...

Simple. You and your merry band of crooks can usher in a new and even bleaker vision of America with higher taxes higher unemployment, anti-semitism, self-hatred , more welfare lower productivity and floods of violent illegals to turn our cities into third world hell holes. Vote Sharkey 2020.

But thank you for the have a nice day. It is isn't? But don't fret nice days don't last forever.

WSS

12 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Hillary and team Trump conspired with a foreign power.   I'm happy to see one side having the dots connected, I take no joy in not seeing the other. 

Nor should you especially because Hillary's exposed malfeasance and the DNCs was true and the dossier was fake. Should be the fruit of the poisoned tree.

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Simple. You and your merry band of crooks can usher in a new and even bleaker vision of America with higher taxes higher unemployment, anti-semitism, self-hatred , more welfare lower productivity and floods of violent illegals to turn our cities into third world hell holes. Vote Sharkey 2020.

But thank you for the have a nice day. It is isn't? But don't fret nice days don't last forever.

WSS

Ok, who's the fish on the hook now?🎣:rolleyes:

21 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Judges and all...

We can start talking about that around 2024 when his reign is over.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:09 PM, Tour2ma said:

Judges and all...

BTW Tour I did notice the Trump spelling of the word Colusion in the title. Well played. 🐠

Stonewall said all that? 😜

I always liked this best though:

From sonofthesoouth.net:  Stonewall Jackson was a man of profound faith and deep convictions.  When he died, his last words were "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees."

Archived