THE BROWNS BOARD

9th circuit court of appeals upholds Constitution ! concerning public open carry of a gun

calfoxwc

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Good thing we changed/modified the Constitution to include it, huh?

good thing an INALIENABLE RIGHT was ADDED, and they can NOT be taken away, even though you have no

idea what "INALIENABLE RIGHT" means, woodpecker.

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What is your workplace number, I want to report someone freeloading on company time.

We don't want him to get fired, but seriously - he's entitled to waste company time he thinks? With all this changing of subjects and stupidass retorts?

15 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

We don't want him to get fired, but seriously - he's entitled to waste company time he thinks? With all this changing of subjects and stupidass retorts?

No one ever accused you of being bright. So there's that I guess

Inalienable Rights are part of the Declaration of Independence, not the Bill of Rights. This are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and that all men are created equal. The Bill of Rights and Constitution are wanting agreed upon set of Rights that the government won't untegere with that we regularly modify and create exceptions to 

"untegere"?

we do not EVER undo a granted absolute RIGHT.

The government cannot infringe on our 2nd Amendment. Neither can an upswell of support to try to take it away.

To take away an absolute right is TYRANNY. You have to read. You know, like the Federalist Papers for legitmate context.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/28/you-can-try-to-repeal-the-2nd-amendment-but-you-cant-repeal-history/

you just changed the subject AGAIN. "we" infringe....what the heck are you ever talking about?

not being allowed to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

there you go again.

Back to the original topic it is kind of surprising that the 9th circuit upheld the right to carry openly. Texas changed it's CC laws to LTC (License To Carry) which includes both open and concealed right to carry. However I don't think you can carry openly in the state without that license. But your car or motorcycle/ATV are considered an extension of your home and you do not need a license to carry in or on either of those. Now if you have a hunting license that is a totally different animal with it's own set of rules enforced by game wardens.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Back to the original topic it is kind of surprising that the 9th circuit upheld the right to carry openly. Texas changed it's CC laws to LTC (License To Carry) which includes both open and concealed right to carry. However I don't think you can carry openly in the state without that license. But your car or motorcycle/ATV are considered an extension of your home and you do not need a license to carry in or on either of those. Now if you have a hunting license that is a totally different animal with it's own set of rules enforced by game wardens.

eggsactly !

im glad u can open carry in ohio without a ccw. I would agree with certain urban restrictions on that, certainly for things like assault rifles. U should not be able to walk down the street with a long gun unless u can demonstrably show some civil unrest that neccessitates that.

but out in the country it shouldnt be an issue

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you just changed the subject AGAIN. "we" infringe....what the heck are you ever talking about?

not being allowed to yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

there you go again.

Cal you literally said the word infringe in your post before the one I'm quoting. I'm using the language you used. Infringe. You said the govt. can't infringe on our 2nd amendment because you think it's an inalienable right (though, once again, that's the declaration, not the Constitution).

We can go step by step and see how long it takes for you to flip the chess board over and stomp out. Or delete the thread.

Is freedom of speech also inalienable in your mind? Why or why not?

I'll delete one of my threads if I feel like it, herr woodypeckerhead. You don't get to run this board.

You misuse language I use and claim you made some kind of twisted fake point.

The amendments guarantee a permanent RIGHT. They can NOT be taken away.

Go read the Federalist Papers. and stop talking out of your rear feathers.

Cal: "The govt. cannot infringe on the 2nd amendment"

Me: We infringe upon the right to free speech all of the time"

Cal: Infringe, what are you even talking about? You misuse language!

Uhhh..... 

So you seem to be doing your normal Cal spiral as you realize you can't answer or respond to any of these questions. (tho Steve might for you). You refuse to even go through it a step at a time. I'm not surprised

You can delete whatever thread you like, snowflake. Just don't expect to not get called out for it.

you go overboard on screwing up threads threads I start, I'll delete if I want to. You are way too ignorant to make sense

in any discussion.

You are being a doofus birdbrain woodypeckerhead here:

The gov cannot infringe on our rights. even your obaMao corrupt dirtbag sombeitch admitted he dissed our Constitution for saying what government can NOT do. We're talking avoiding, forever, a redo of gov tyranny.

they you say "we infringe on ..."

we are not the gov. The gov is the gov. some of "us" violate other's rights. Us <> the gov. You have no freaking idea of what you are talking about.

Our Constitution is there PERMANENTLY. Try to overrule it, esetablish a tyrannical government to replace it, and it's established that we can fight to bring it back again.

Our rights are permanent. We are not the government, we are the people. WE don't infringe on diddley "all the time"...

what the hell are you ever blabbering about? and it's really entertaining, in a birdcrap kind of way, to see you claim some kind of valiant "victory" over your ignorant misuse of words to have some twisted point.

now you just keep being a woodypeckerhead if you want to. it's all you can do, apparently. that's pretty sick.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You can delete whatever thread you like, snowflake. Just don't expect to not get called out for it. 

you don't have enough cred to call out anybody on anything. I happily will delete a thread I start if you screw it up too much, any time I feel like it.

it makes you wet your sissy tail feathers, or what? what a beeactch birdbrain. You've made yourself impossible to discuss anything with. You ask "questions" that make no sense, because you don't know what you are talking about. sad.

You're free to be a ❄️

You have trouble understanding the difference between "screwing up a thread" and "someone disagreeing with you"

You seem to be caught up on me using "us". I was referring to the USA as a whole. How about this?

The govt "infringes" on our right to free speech all of the time. Is free speech an inalienable right?

I've made very clear statements, and have asked very clear questions. You have no actual answers, and you don't like that it makes you think about you beliefs. So you lash out in here and refuse to respond to any of it.

Just like a snowflake.

people disagree with me all the time, asswhole birdbrain. You have no legit questions, then you hate any answer that doesn't get what you tried to get.

you are the woodypeckerhead of the board. all you do is argue with people you disagree with over stupid crap that was not the op.

22631l.jpg

your slanted twisted questions have no legit answers, but your are a belligerent, ignorant woodpecker. Most of the time, you get a great answer, but ignore it, and change the subject. Steve was right - you are a prick. what that gets you.... ?

2799gq.jpg

the idea is to interpret from the intent and wording of the CONSTITUTION, not activist birdbrain reinvention of liberal control crap.

29 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the idea is to interpret from the intent and wording of the CONSTITUTION, not activist birdbrain reinvention of liberal control crap.

I get what Woody is saying. If we are sticking with the spirit of the 2nd Am, I should be able to own an Apache helicopter with a fully functioning 30mm cannon. I think everyone can agree that having that kinda thing floating around the public is a bad idea. So we make concessions already. Likewise with the first Am.

Archived