THE BROWNS BOARD

Could You Imagine If

MLD Woody

Cal, I'm quoting your own post. I'm asking you if you disagree or agree with the quoted statement you said liberals made when Bill was in office. It is a yes or no question. 

Why is an affair ok, but an affair with a gay guy grouped with money laundering?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you quoted my paraphrase of what the liberals said during the clinton years.

my answer stands.

an affair between an man and a woman is immoral, but if you became a Christian, your sins are forgiven.

I would try to not vote for that person, but between your dirty corrupt obaMao and higgardly, of course

we voted for a president who is going to MAGA. It all depends. But giving you an answer always ends up in you twisting everything you can into some stupid butt weird perverted retort. It's tough to bother. You are all about interpersonal "gotcha" because you don't understand much of anything about any issue on this forum.

Well, you can't delete this thread, or I imagine you would have by now. 

As long as you're calling Trump immoral because you think people that have affairs are immoral. Just looking for consistency

You also didn't answer my question about the gay guy thing you claimed. 

see, you don't even try to have a serious conversation with anyone.

you can only delete your own threads that you start.

Trump has done immoral stuff with women, I suppose, don't know for sure.

It's immoral. But, he is being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT. and your higgardly is far, far, far more

corrupt than "immoral" suggests. But you don't care about that.

It was a stupid question. Why is it wrong to not want to vote for a gay person? I don't want to vote for all sorts of

people. Nobody is perfect, however, and no person is perfectly moral, except God.

All you want to do, ever, is get some sick "gotcha" when asking your questions that don't really have yes or no answers.

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Could you imagine if Obama had a secret tape where he discussed paying hush money to a Playboy mistress? This board would be blowing up. Our favorite❄️might not even delete his threads

37821848_519023255195098_789723832801610

Sonny, you are such an ignorant young f u c k.. It's quite entertaining watching you act like you know.. 🤣

55 minutes ago, Axe said:

37821848_519023255195098_789723832801610

Sonny, you are such an ignorant young f u c k.. It's quite entertaining watching you act like you know.. 🤣

You quote my post and present a meme that doesn't really comment on what I said. Then you strut around like you won something, but really did nothing. I'm not surprised

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

see, you don't even try to have a serious conversation with anyone.

you can only delete your own threads that you start.

Trump has done immoral stuff with women, I suppose, don't know for sure.

It's immoral. But, he is being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT. and your higgardly is far, far, far more

corrupt than "immoral" suggests. But you don't care about that.

It was a stupid question. Why is it wrong to not want to vote for a gay person? I don't want to vote for all sorts of

people. Nobody is perfect, however, and no person is perfectly moral, except God.

All you want to do, ever, is get some sick "gotcha" when asking your questions that don't really have yes or no answers.

Cal, you can't call any pushback or disagreement you receive "not a serious conversation" and quit. That's what little liberal snowflakes do. Hell, they probably delete threads too when they don't like what they're hearing, and that's not something you would.... oh... Right...

Cal, if you think having an affair is immoral, than Trump did do immoral things. It's like your political bias is so strong you physically can't admit any fault with Trump. You're too blindly allegiant to your team. 

It's easy to tell when you're getting flustered when dealing with being called out. Your posts rant on and you dial up the insults and caps lock. And false statements to paint your opponent in away that allows you to attack them and feel like you won. Example, "your Hillary". Didn't vote for her. Didn't support her. But you paint that false narrative so you can then bring it up, attack it, and feel like you won. Same old Sheet. A less polished version of what Steve does.

You basically equated being gay to money laundering and other crimes when ranking reasons why you wouldn't vote for someone. You're free to feel that way, and I'm free to call you out as an outdated, idiotic, biased person for it.

You made it a gotcha as you continued your party based hypocritical verbal vomiting through this board. It's a simple yes or no question for anyone that has consistent values they stick to. It's not for someone that needs to see the political ideology of the person involved before deciding how they feel about it.

and you just can't stop being an asswhole, can you, woodpecker?

you don't know any way to talk about issues, except to manufacture false

narratives, change subjects, deliberately misinterpret what other people post,

then you claim some kind of stupid butt remark about the other person.

It's a waste of time - you blather words that aren't what you mean to say, misspell words,

misuse words, and you lie right out of moochelle's butt.

Learn to know what words actually mean. And yes, Steve called you a prick for good reason.

Go have a nice fake day, flake birdbrain.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You quote my post and present a meme that doesn't really comment on what I said. Then you strut around like you won something, but really did nothing. I'm not surprised

Sure seemed to get your lil panties in a wad tho didn't it  🤣

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Sure seemed to get your lil panties in a wad tho didn't it  🤣

A reply means I'm angry?

I guess your reply to my reply means the same. Calm down man. Don't get so bent out of shape. It's ok you just post memes and have a hard time following along. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm sure you argure with children all of the time.

I'll let you troll on if you like, but this is no longer worth my time.

fc4f396869e440175ae2864e68811e6c--pin-it

On 7/27/2018 at 1:34 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Leave Cal alone. He's having an astute moment of self-reflection.🤣

paybacks are a higgardly clinton. I don't start the fires, I just try to put them out.

cleve and woodypeckerhead must be gay perverted vampires.

no self reflection at all.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

paybacks are a higgardly clinton. I don't start the fires, I just try to put them out.

cleve and woodypeckerhead must be gay perverted vampires.

no self reflection at all.

Oh god, he's putting out the fire!

That poor man. He did nothing to deserve any of this. We had the AUDACITY to say things he DISAGREED with! How could we!? He had no choice but to start insulting us and calling us names in every thread. It's SELF DEFENSE! He shouldn't have to hear opinions he disagrees with on his online forum

Snowflake liberal? What, no. Of course he isn't. Why do you say that? They're not similar in any... ok yeah I guess they're a little alike but... oh, exactly the same? Can't handle being triggered? Plays the victim? Deletes threads? Ok, yeah, I see it now

well, birdbrain, it's sick the way you pretend you "trigger" anybody. We'd have to have some kind of respect for you as a poster for that to be possible.

You still can't discuss any subject with any smarts at all. You are a woodypeckerhead. You are extremely ignorant, and all you can do is start interpersonal sissy bitch birdbrain sessions with everybody who doesn't post things you agree with.

Here's the thing. Most of us can tell true stories, explain why what we think about things,

right or wrong, and we can explain why.

you, woodypeckerhead, have never once told a story about yourself. you got nothin. I could get more thoughtful response

to a subject with a learning disabled fifth grader, on most any subject, than you can muster.

and your arguments are rarely involving the subject of thread, and your arguments are falsely constructed over

whatever point your woodypeckerhead beak happens to be liberally gay-pointing at.

gay woodpecker pecks finger:

giphy.gif

Archived