THE BROWNS BOARD

Ricardo Louis

Zombo

18 hours ago, Zombo said:

Out for the year with neck surgery.

'Strange one? Week 16 Louis caught 1 ball for 35 yards in Chicago falling OOB's untouched. Week 17 Steelers, Active..put never had a stat..If it's football related as Hue stated "late,late in last year"? Injury had to happen on ST's? may review for this one later on tape.. 

7 hours ago, D Bone said:

...... I'm thankful for each and every day that I did not know that. 

Oh yes words to live by, lip-syncing your way to #1 before crashing and burning. (Nearly) everybody getting their 15 minutes of fame online now. The BROWNS are on HBO!

Is this a great country or what!  ;)

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

'Strange one? Week 16 Louis caught 1 ball for 35 yards in Chicago falling OOB's untouched. Week 17 Steelers, Active..put never had a stat..If it's football related as Hue stated "late,late in last year"? Injury had to happen on ST's? may review for this one later on tape.. 

He was working out with Tryod and the Boys earlier this Spring. Must be an offseason thing.

Zombo

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So....do people that are put on PUP list at the beginning of camp usually come back and play by the time the season opens....or before?

Here's da rules Gip. Essentially, he can't practice until he's healthy.   

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/pup-list-explained-rules-players-nfl-injured-reserve

On 7/25/2018 at 12:16 PM, mjp28 said:

Wow discussed Dez? This receiving corps is potentially good maybe great.......but you still hold your breath until the season starts and beyond.

DUDE................... Gordon is out. Try to keep up. This team is crumbling before your very eyes, just as I told you it would. The worst is yet to come.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Here's da rules Gip. Essentially, he can't practice until he's healthy.   

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/pup-list-explained-rules-players-nfl-injured-reserve

YAWN YAWN YAWN........................ MORE HOORTA COVERING HIS STUPID ASSSSSSSS..........................

I told you before ANYONE.......................... GORDON IS FUBAR..................... You will find out shortly, that he tested positive for drugs again. He's done. The rules about being physically fit have nothing to do with this.

46 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

YAWN YAWN YAWN........................ MORE HOORTA COVERING HIS STUPID ASSSSSSSS..........................

I told you before ANYONE.......................... GORDON IS FUBAR..................... You will find out shortly, that he tested positive for drugs again. He's done. The rules about being physically fit have nothing to do with this.

This was a discussion about Jabrill Peppers and his injuries.  Had nothing to do with Gordon...at all.  You really do not pay any attention, do you.  You are some kind of bearded clam.

Look Judge JelloDick, why in the name of God would I "pay attention" to the horseschidt you and Hoorta post? Most of what you jackoffs post is fabricated, pretend-worl nonsense. Fukck Peppers. I didn't wade into a Retardo Lewis thread to talk about Peppers. This is about Gordon, because that's what I say it is. Now, go brush your tooth and go to bed. Fart and fall asleep on top of your wife like you do every night.

On 7/25/2018 at 1:13 PM, hoorta said:

I'm willing to see how long Gordon is away from camp....  If he wasn't so damn talented, he'd be long gone...  

If he played for NE....you can be Sure, Belichik would have him squared away.

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Look Judge JelloDick, why in the name of God would I "pay attention" to the horseschidt you and Hoorta post? Most of what you jackoffs post is fabricated, pretend-worl nonsense. Fukck Peppers. I didn't wade into a Retardo Lewis thread to talk about Peppers. This is about Gordon, because that's what I say it is. Now, go brush your tooth and go to bed. Fart and fall asleep on top of your wife like you do every night.

I take this as an admission of your purposeful stupidity.  It is you saying  "I am stupid and I know it....or that "I am so ADD that I cannot follow a line of thinking for 2 seconds.". 

Alternatively, I think perhaps Dr. Martin Luther King, in paraphrase, had some words about you:

"I have a dream that one day we will live in a nation where a man will be judged by.....the content of his character....or in Ghoolie's case, the lack thereof".

Archived