THE BROWNS BOARD

David Hater Little Piggy flies over the cuckoo's nest

calfoxwc

you live in a sad world of make believe, woodypeckerhead.

Why, just today, I went up to the barn, to the loft, and went to bring a big

heavy plastic table down to put on the deck for a gettogether with friends.

It slipped out of my gloved hands a bit, I stepped down a step to get it back,

but my foot slipped off the step (dusty in barn), and went backwards, tumbled over,

flipped around grabbed the handrail, table went flying over the handrail, lost my grip on the handrail,

sprained my left elbow, tumbled over, grabbed the post long enough to stop going down, but that flipped me around

in the air and I landed 5' down on some split wood.

you got nothin to be able to "trigger" anybody. Most of us, nearly all of us,  have true stories to tell.

You aren't old enough to have ever accomplished much of anything, probably never had a surgery, never

been hurt, have no true stories to tell, and you can't spell or post well because you have a twisted beak.

You probably can't even trigger yourself, sissy belligerent sassy birdbrain. LOL

Oh, so is this the kick you're on now? Insults, gifs, ignoring posts... and now the very clever "well you're too young so what you say doesn't count!"

Jesus, you just can't admit when you're wrong, huh? 

But because you fell down that means your views count?

Because you've had surgery? 

I've never been hurt?

You've lost your mind.

(You also spell words incorrectly yourself)

"nyah nyah nyah nyah" isn't much of a response, emotional knee jerking sissy woodpecker.

maybe you know that by now.

You don't have any stories to tell, don't you have a life at all?

Just get sassy on the internet over politics that you can't join in on with any legit input at all?

Maybe...you are a woodypeckerhead feather duster. Nothin but air.

Learn something about SOMETHING in life, woodpecker.

or, are you part budgie and you have feather duster syndrome?

That would explain a lot.

http://www.birds-online.de/gesundheit/gesgefieder/featherduster_en.htm

Ah, the tried and true "you say things I disagree with so they aren't 'legit'". Sounds like the regressive tactics of a liberal snowflake to me. Are we to believe you posting every article you read on The Blaze is you having "legit" opinions? Haha.

What if I said I fell down the stairs. Am I MAGA then? Apparently being clumsy and hurting yourself gives you opinions more weight. 

it's just one story. I was uncoordinated for a fleeting second, and got beat up in falling.

The fun part is, even when I finally landed, and eventually got out my phone, but decided not to call

for help...I decided that I was not hurt too badly, since nothing seems to be broken. Sharp pain in my rib,

and my elbow, but I'm good.

You don't have any story to tell, you have emptiness and loneliness. And you may be moulting.

and your tail feathers stink, and you reek of ignorance and skunk berries.

whatever skunk berries are....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moulting

Archived