THE BROWNS BOARD

i am factually in awe of sascha baron cohen..

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahaha holy Sheet. That has to be fake, right? This guy can't be that dumb

no i think he is, he's been one of the guys on a "pr" campaign explaining how he was duped into yelling the N word really loud 3 times because he thought it was a "training" session. Uh huh, right.

Absolutely no mention tho of wut he thought was going on when he dropped his bare butt out and ran around backwards. Jesus christ he cant show his face in public anywhere after that.

33 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no i think he is, he's been one of the guys on a "pr" campaign explaining how he was duped into yelling the N word really loud 3 times because he thought it was a "training" session. Uh huh, right.

Absolutely no mention tho of wut he thought was going on when he dropped his bare butt out and ran around backwards. Jesus christ he cant show his face in public anywhere after that.

Yeah I just read his statement. What an idiot. 

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

cohen must take valium before these gags, how else do u keep a straight face as some dude runs at u a-ss first yelling at u to bugger him......just lols x10000000

Yeah that's an award winning performance

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

None of the standard posters are going to say anything in here. Then he's going to get a Democrat, it'll show up on Ammoland, end up on here, and they'll lose their Sheet. 

Probably true. We shall see how many lefties he goes after. I think it's also true that if he is going after Democrats  some of the folks around here wouldn't have thought it was so funny . Personally I haven't liked his movies yet and like everybody else I wonder how much is staged and how much is sheer stupidity of the victim.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably true. We shall see how many lefties he goes after. I think it's also true that if he is going after Democrats  some of the folks around here wouldn't have thought it was so funny . Personally I haven't liked his movies yet and like everybody else I wonder how much is staged and how much is sheer stupidity of the victim.

WSS

Who here would think it's no longer funny if it was a Dem?

Also, based on that politician making a statement and apologizing, I think it was real. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

oh stfu borat is an "all time" classic

jesus christ my 80 yr old conservative father lost his sht watching "bernard" sanders slowly realizing what kind of moron he's in the room with. The guys "math" equations about moving the 99% into the 1%, i thought my dad was having a minor medical event.

my dad loves jews like woody allen, larry and now ive given him this new guy

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Who here would think it's no longer funny if it was a Dem?

Also, based on that politician making a statement and apologizing, I think it was real. 

Me? I think I've been extremely fair about what I think is humorous or quality work regardless of political position. I think Bill Maher is an a hole but I think he's funny I think John Oliver is a whiny little twerp but hes very bright I thought Jon Stewart, was great. Saturday Night Live sucks but it's not because of their politics is because they write bad skits now.

Trevor Noah sucks balls and Jimmy Kimmel is useless. 

In my opinion of course.

WSS

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

trevors maybe starting to come around, maybe. he's been unwatcheable since he took it over from stewart

I've actually been watching more daily show clips on YouTube. He's finding his stride.

Following up Jon was an impossible task. 

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Me? I think I've been extremely fair about what I think is humorous or quality work regardless of political position. I think Bill Maher is an a hole but I think he's funny I think John Oliver is a whiny little twerp but hes very bright I thought Jon Stewart, was great. Saturday Night Live sucks but it's not because of their politics is because they write bad skits now.

Trevor Noah sucks balls and Jimmy Kimmel is useless. 

In my opinion of course.

WSS

You said "if he goes after lefties some of the folks around here would no longer find it funny."

What folks are those?

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

jesus christ my 80 yr old conservative father lost his sht watching "bernard" sanders slowly realizing what kind of moron he's in the room with. The guys "math" equations about moving the 99% into the 1%, i thought my dad was having a minor medical event.

my dad loves jews like woody allen, larry and now ive given him this new guy

At least Bernard picked up on it before yelling N***** and pulling down his pants... Lol

Archived