THE BROWNS BOARD

This Lady has Seen It

Axe

Wow, You are comparing  Biden getting stiffed on a cookie to all the Sheet antifa, Henry Fonda, Whoopi Shitberg, Maxine, and countless others have done?

PS..  Please PM me your dealer's contact info... You are clearly smoking the best Sheet on the forum ;)

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Wow, You are comparing  Biden getting stiffed on a cookie to all the Sheet antifa, Henry Fonda, Whoopi Shitberg, Maxine, and countless others have done?

PS..  Please PM me your dealer's contact info... You are clearly smoking the best Sheet on the forum ;)

omg sarah sanders fat unibrow face didnt get stuffed one night and u snowflakes ran screeching all the way to.ur safe spaces. 

see i can play this game all day too

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

but the guy who refused to let biden buy a cookie from him, yes i looked it up the guy didnt want biden in his bakery even without cameras.......that guy was treated to be allowed to speak at the convention. 

so yes it is both sides. this is a politixal/cultural environment spawned by hard right wingers in an effort to goad the ultra left. and its pretty much worked

The guy that refused Biden just didn't want him coming in for a photo op for his campaign. That's much different than just not serving the guy.

But you knew that didn't you?

WSS

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It really depends on how you want your cry baby hysteria packaged. Some people like it with a conservative crust or a liberal crust. They both mimic the same tactics of faux outrage.

wait. you are inferring that the Tea Party is just like Antifa? what the hell? did you burn your pancakes last night? Just got the flu?

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wait. you are inferring that the Tea Party is just like Antifa? what the hell? did you burn your pancakes last night? Just got the flu?

Yes, that "everybody does it" gag only goes so far. Sure there are some crackpots on the right but it doesn't scratch the surface of the insanity on the left. Even if you can find one guy at a town hall meeting who shouts of the speaker or a congressman that yelled you lie during a disingenuous speech.

WSS

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

They are not the same. But the overarching squalling, hand wringing, and faux outrage permiates both parties. The left started it and instead of trying to change the narrative, the right just decided to copy it. I hate this crap.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

ah. A leaf falls off a maple tree is the same thing as an asteriod slamming into earth, because

they both fell?

Tea Party and antifa don’t represent the bulk of each side. They were also not equals. However, the majority of both parties get off on whining about the other guy while doing much of the same type of tactics. “Snowflake” was tossed around constantly by grown men who then use the exact same tactic of being perpetually outraged about non-issues. But they will never see it. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The guy that refused Biden just didn't want him coming in for a photo op for his campaign. That's much different than just not serving the guy.

But you knew that didn't you?

WSS

yeah thats what i assumed as well till i.looked into it and found that he didnt want biden in there at all and THAT is why he got a spot at the rnc

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah thats what i assumed as well till i.looked into it and found that he didnt want biden in there at all and THAT is why he got a spot at the rnc

So exactly where did you look into it? Did you call Maxine Waters office? Or...😉

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-biden-refused-service-in-2012/

WSS

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh now snopes is reliable source? lols. I found articles from right after it happened and one durectly quoted crumb and cookie boy. we did this a few weeks ago steve, remember? i posted the links then too. im not digging up 6 year old articles again

🙈🙉🙊

WSS

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I love when Snopes all of a sudden counts again

Probably even more in this situation since Snopes regularly leans left. Not outright lies but they will spin the story to make it sound better for the Democrats or the leftists. So if they took the side of the evil Republicans against St Joe ... There's one in which someone claimed NBC or ABC forbade its employees from wearing lapel pins with the American flag. It said false but if you read the article they actually did but with some sort of an excuse.

WSS

Archived