THE BROWNS BOARD

How is your excitement

LBC mike

6 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Boo. We are indeed winless, but just played 2 pretty good teams wire to wire. Things are looking up.

The Browns outplayed the Saints. The cowpoop illegal contact call, when they had Brees sacked, was a huge factor in the outcome IMHO. 

What you don't understand is that there will be a "cow poop call" every week. There will be some random, funny moment of the game that won't go our way. Haven't you been watching the past few years? 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the opposite of excitement? That's where I'm at right now. The Browns Front Office is the dumbest bunch of assholes in the NFL. 

Dorsey say's "We've stuck by Josh's side for the last six year..." Bitch, you just got here in December. I wouldn't trade 1 Gordon for 100 Buddy Boys. Dumb butt go back to KC. 

12 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

What you don't understand is that there will be a "cow poop call" every week. There will be some random, funny moment of the game that won't go our way. Haven't you been watching the past few years? 

Been watching since 1971.

I'm just as frustrated as you or anybody else. 

I can't wait to listen to Hue say "We've got to get better... and we will" for the 35th time. I'd rather puncture my eardrums with a Q-tip. 

38 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

What is the opposite of excitement? That's where I'm at right now. The Browns Front Office is the dumbest bunch of assholes in the NFL. 

Dorsey say's "We've stuck by Josh's side for the last six year..." Bitch, you just got here in December. I wouldn't trade 1 Gordon for 100 Buddy Boys. Dumb butt go back to KC. 

Josh leaving mean you got nobody to give blow jobs to anymore?  No Hogan, no Josh.  etc.  I am sure you can find it within yourself to find a new rent boy.

5 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Been watching since 1971.

I'm just as frustrated as you or anybody else. 

Obviously not the case as your posts are still rational.

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Josh leaving mean you got nobody to give blow jobs to anymore?  No Hogan, no Josh.  etc.  I am sure you can find it within yourself to find a new rent boy.

Okay tough guy. When Hogan starts for the Broncos and Gordon leads the league at WR, you can then commence the sucking of my Sock...

7 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Okay tough guy. When Hogan starts for the Broncos and Gordon leads the league at WR, you can then commence the sucking of my Sock...

Kevin Hogan won't get a season's worth of starts in his entire NFL career. 

14 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Okay tough guy. When Hogan starts for the Broncos

Barring injury or a late season start because Denver has already clinched the playoffs, Carl Hogan is not seeing the field for the Broncos this season.    He's in the perfect spot, just like Colt McCoy in Washington.   Good guy....shows up for work....always ready if needed but not good enough to lead a team all season but can do in case of emergency and he's getting paid a nice stack of chips to stand around on Sundays and watch the game.   Great gig if you can find it.

On 9/18/2018 at 2:00 PM, Mark O said:

......   Good guy....shows up for work....always ready if needed but not good enough to lead a team all season but can do in case of emergency and he's getting paid a nice stack of chips to stand around on Sundays and watch the game.   Great gig if you can find it.

Good guy, shows up always ready......so's a bus driver but the backup NFL QB is definately a better gig.

Archived