LBC mike

How is your excitement

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

Shmuck you.

We're going to the playoffs, you re not.

Zombo

The Browns are going to the playoffs? 😳

hey I love the optimism, but really?

2 hours ago, Bob Wiley said:

The Browns are going to the playoffs? 😳

hey I love the optimism, but really?

Yes, Dicklicker ... Really.

Zombo

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob Wiley said:

So... you think less than 6?

I don't think anything other than that you are coming off as a Khunt troll who is too gutless, apparently, to tell which team  You You You Your Your Your root for. 

14 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I don't think anything other than that you are coming off as a Khunt troll who is too gutless, apparently, to tell which team  You You You Your Your Your root for. 

hey he has 3 likes maybe he won the day ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, syd said:

hey he has 3 likes maybe he won the day ;)

Well, we can fix that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Some of you guys are really sensitive. I’m a Vikings fan, but as I’ve said before, I like what the Browns are doing this year. I remember the Brian Sipe and Ozzie Newsome years and I hope the Browns become a good team again.

28 minutes ago, Bob Wiley said:

Some of you guys are really sensitive. I’m a Vikings fan, but as I’ve said before, I like what the Browns are doing this year. I remember the Brian Sipe and Ozzie Newsome years and I hope the Browns become a good team again.

you will never win the day with that kind attitude mr.

• Haha 2

Zombo is already rounding into mid-season form...

I am excited to see if we retain our pre season trophy this year.......brought tears to my eyes watching the Browns win it last year ...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bob Wiley said:

See, now, how hard was that? And we are not sensitive.....we just don't care much for prevaricators and feckless trolls.  Now perhaps you can/have shed yourself of those labels and we can have a real discussion.

And, as you may note, my avatar is a bit of a subtitle to this forum.

So getting back to my original question, where is the excitement level? ESPN has the Browns winning 3, I think they will probably be closer to 6 wins.

One guy, Zombo, thinks the Playoffs. What is the general feeling in Cleveland. I’m genuinely curious about how optimistic the fans are because I think a lot of good stuff has happened in the last year for you guys.

12 minutes ago, Bob Wiley said:

So getting back to my original question, where is the excitement level? ESPN has the Browns winning 3, I think they will probably be closer to 6 wins.

One guy, Zombo, thinks the Playoffs. What is the general feeling in Cleveland. I’m genuinely curious about how optimistic the fans are because I think a lot of good stuff has happened in the last year for you guys.

With 20 years of shite behind us, I for one am in a "Prove it" mode.  I have no real basis for optimism....because with optimism come expectations.....and certainly we Browns fans have no legitimate right to have positive expectations.   There is some hope...which is not the same thing. Nor is there total pessimism....if for no other reason than that things cannot get any worse than they have been.  But, "excitement" and "optimism" do not enter into the equation for me.  Others may feel differently, and good for them.

I'am ready for the new season, and hope it can be better than the year before. This will be a big year, because it can not get any worse than last years 0-16 record. GO BROWNS !!

Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.😂

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just watching the 3rd installment of the "All the way up: Baker Mayfield". They covered the now infamous flag plant after the OSU game. I guess all is forgiven here.😂

There was really nothing to "forgive".   I mean, he beat the Buckeyes because the Buckeyes didn't play well against him.....and because he is good, and  his attempt to plant a flag  out of over enthusiasm in turf, not grass just made him look a bit silly...perhaps even foolish.  

I just hope he figures out what he will be playing on in FIRST energy stadium.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nah... was still twat move... but now he's our twat...

EDIT: I guess Stan missed one... :)

• Haha 3