THE BROWNS BOARD

How is your excitement

LBC mike

29 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah.. 7th... I want #1.. run along now punk... Apparently you settle for garbage,,, Now go suck Tie rods BBC

You may want #1....but #7 would be pretty far above average......given that there are 32 starting QBs in the NFL to consider, and average would be like from #15-17.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Well you get it anyway, ha ha! 

Don't you have better things to do instead of acting like a 12 year old?

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

Don't you have better things to do instead of acting like a 12 year old?

Don't you have better things to do than responding to someone you think acts like a 12 year old?

Oh, and also being ignorant and objectively ignoring facts and data that don't fit your proven wrong narrative. That too.

42 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Don't you have better things to do than responding to someone you think acts like a 12 year old?

Oh, and also being ignorant and objectively ignoring facts and data that don't fit your proven wrong narrative. That too.

LOL you of all people calling someone ignorant.. better look in the mirror and take in your own inventory A$$FUK

10 hours ago, nickers said:

LOL you of all people calling someone ignorant.. better look in the mirror and take in your own inventory A$$FUK

It's been a minute since nickers has gone with his tried and true: "look in the mirror you"... 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's been a minute since nickers has gone with his tried and true: "look in the mirror you"... 

I hadn't noticed of course I left for much of the summer

huh do I have a catch phrase ?

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

🤣 I don't think so.... but there's always time to come up with one!

How about Mirror Homo! :P

On 7/24/2018 at 8:48 AM, nickers said:

Yes and he is average..,. Learn what that means before calling people "Dolt".. His deep ball is very suspect.. He is a "bridge" QB get it?.. He's not gonna set the world on fire.. He's reached his ceiling.. deal with it punk...

Nickers,

do you spend much time talking to your balls? I ask because talking to people like jrb is the same as talking to your nutsack. No matter who the Browns acquire, these jackoffs are going to create fantasy scenarios that have us leaping forward in wins because we outsmarted every other team and got great value that everyone else overlooked. Don't you know, man? Every one of our players is a rare find, a fukcking diamond in the rough.

Nobody jumped at TieRod. The better FA QB escaped us. We got the guy nobody wanted. Qhuinn, Manziel, Garrett, Coleman, all the same thing. Taylor is a journey-man. The Browns are so bad, this mediocre RG3 is getting an Otto Graham welcome from these fukcktards. Mark my words, he is going to get murdered when he runs, and he WILL run.... A LOT. No weapons, Hue's predictable offense, no pass rush. This is going to be an ugly, ugly season. Can the Browns go 0 - 16? I believe they are just as bad talent wise this year as they were last. I will give them 2 - 14 +/- 1 win.

I hear that the Steelers are returning to Blitzburgh. Tey slaughter the Browns on opening day, this team will not recover. Just watch.

23 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And it has been an hour since you have gone with your tried and true " I'll suck your finger for a cup of coffee

The excitement really isn't the word for me. Honestly, I have no faith in this pile of SHIrT

However, the season stirs up memories of my Mom and Dad and all the summer-fall-winter activities, season changes and habits that intertwined us all with the Browns. This will be the first time in my life when I can't talk to my Mom about the Browns. Back in the day, I bled orange and brown. Back in the day, training camp, preseason and regular season was a right of passage. No matter where you were....at work, traveling, at the neighborhood whorehouse.....didn't matter, you were swimming in Browns culture. I miss that. However, I really don't consider this team to be the Browns. It is something else, packaged to look like the Browns.

11 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The excitement really isn't the word for me. Honestly, I have no faith in this pile of SHIrT

However, the season stirs up memories of my Mom and Dad and all the summer-fall-winter activities, season changes and habits that intertwined us all with the Browns. This will be the first time in my life when I can't talk to my Mom about the Browns. Back in the day, I bled orange and brown. Back in the day, training camp, preseason and regular season was a right of passage. No matter where you were....at work, traveling, at the neighborhood whorehouse.....didn't matter, you were swimming in Browns culture. I miss that. However, I really don't consider this team to be the Browns. It is something else, packaged to look like the Browns.

It still doesnt look right.. the packaging.. its gay...

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

It still doesnt look right.. the packaging.. its gay...

The uniforms are the worst in all of the NFL, even the Titans pajama look. The orange is so soft, reddish, WTF? Sissy stripes. Why TF do they always have to try for vintage, soft looking things? It is 2018, make the team look badass

26 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

And it has been an hour since you have gone with your tried and true " I'll suck your finger for a cup of coffee

Yawn. 

I sincerely hope you didn't waste too much time coming up with that. 

23 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yawn. 

I sincerely hope you didn't waste too much time coming up with that. 

Here. Your song.

10 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The uniforms are the worst in all of the NFL, even the Titans pajama look. The orange is so soft, reddish, WTF? Sissy stripes. Why TF do they always have to try for vintage, soft looking things? It is 2018, make the team look badass

Little known factoid in history (and if it's false it sure makes for a good story🤩). The reason the U. of Texas went from pure, bright orange to burnt orange was  that the latter was closer to the color of the college football. They made that change when they were running the wishbone triple option that utilized a lot of trickery in putting the ball in the breadbasket of the first FB option who always bent over as if he had the ball, pull it out (or  not) to go on to the next option and eventually to the third. They were in essence trying to hide the location of the ball by camouflage. James Street (RIP) was a master at this.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Little known factoid in history (and if it's false it sure makes for a good story🤩). The reason the U. of Texas went from pure, bright orange to burnt orange was  that the latter was closer to the color of the college football. They made that change when they were running the wishbone triple option that utilized a lot of trickery in putting the ball in the breadbasket of the first FB option who always bent over as if he had the ball, pull it out (or  not) to go on to the next option and eventually to the third. They were in essence trying to hide the location of the ball by camouflage. James Street (RIP) was a master at this.

Maybe with Chubb, Hyde, and Duke  and Taylor or Mayfield....the Browns could institute a couple of wishbone plays into their offense.   It would make the rest of the league and the media go bonkers if they did.

Highlights on Sports Center!!

On 7/21/2018 at 11:00 PM, LBC mike said:

I am always optimistic every year.  This year feels good.  With the off-season acquisitions and how the players are acting.  I would say I am at a solid level 8 out of then out of ten.  Minus 2 because of Hugh it would of been a 10.

How about you guys?  Just number ratings only!

I'm starting to "get there"... right now I'm about a "simmerin' 7"... have to pace myself.

Expectations? Well.... that's another story.... for another thread.

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I'm starting to "get there"... right now I'm about a "simmerin' 7"... have to pace myself.

Expectations? Well.... that's another story.... for another thread.

Hey tomorrow is August. You got one day to get on board with the SB Champ Browns.🤩

The excitement obviously took a massive blow after reading about Josh, but it's coming back now. It's nice reading about the perceived progress of our rookies, especially our top guys like Baker and Chubb. I did not like reading about Njoku struggling recently, but I suppose everyone has bad days. We need him to be a weapon and a reliable one. Most importantly is the progress Baker is making. While I don't want him starting any time soon, we need to recognize that he is the #2 QB, and he's one play away. Baker needs to be as ready as possible, even if he is not going to start. And please don't read into any garbage created by the media that might say Baker could start, or Baker is closing the gap, or anything like that. Our coach wants Baker to sit, and I agree with him. I think we'll see in the preseason why that is, and it'll be obvious. At least through the first 2 preseason games. I believe that we'll see the best of Baker in game 4, where he'll play a good chunk of the game. 

15 minutes ago, Bob Wiley said:

ESPN has your squad winning 3 games this year. To me that sounds low. You guys have made significant upgrades personal wise. 

I think your team wins around 6.

"Your"   "You"  ??  To quote Roger Daltry:  "Who daphuck are you"?   And what is "your squad"?

43 minutes ago, Bob Wiley said:

ESPN has your squad winning 3 games this year. To me that sounds low. You guys have made significant upgrades personal wise. 

I think your team wins around 6.

Fuck you.

We're going to the playoffs, you re not.

Zombo

Archived