THE BROWNS BOARD

Team chemistry

LBC mike

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

Mike

Something just feels different about this team, and I mean that in the best way possible..... Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for heartbreak, but if I am, then it won't be any different than the last 40 years. 

Landry got his money and has been chirping ever sense. Got Gordon chirping "we have the best WR corp".Tyrod shut the door on both by, "prove it on the field". Kirksey gets tweeting after motivated with the arrival of Kendricks. Who has pro bowl on his mind expecting enough playing time now to accomplish that as a goal.Baker dropped the mic on Cowturd.and Now Garrett is shedding Ben photos..All started by a Lake cleansing..Wake a sleeping Giant? Shoot! They all better bring a bigger poking Stick 💥 on gameday        

On 7/21/2018 at 8:45 AM, LBC mike said:

YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSS...............................They are going to play Laser Tag Again.  This is so exciting.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:28 PM, D Bone said:

Something just feels different about this team, and I mean that in the best way possible..... Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for heartbreak, but if I am, then it won't be any different than the last 40 years. 

LMAO................... Well, FAUHK MAN......................... if it " FEELS DIFFERENT" there ya go.

On 7/21/2018 at 10:52 AM, nickers said:

I don't care about FLUFF.. I care about WINS!!

Nick, last year these dickheads were saying the same thing. "LASER TAG................... THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE BEING HERE" 

And now you have Gordon, already making up some excuse to miss the first week of camp. Most gullible fans  What next, Zumba girl hurts her angle again? 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Nick, last year these dickheads were saying the same thing. "LASER TAG................... THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE BEING HERE" 

And now you have Gordon, already making up some excuse to miss the first week of camp. Most gullible fans  What next, Zumba girl hurts her angle again? 

I don't have any issue with Gordon.. He's doing whats best to help himself.. You can't knock him for that..  Garrett on the other hand needs to play a full season before he can claim anything..

Gordon had plenty of time to be ready. He is pulling schidt already.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He wants that MJ to clear out of his system before reporting.😜

I am so over this dude...... I can't even. 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He wants that MJ to clear out of his system before reporting.😜

I remember the random piss tests we had in the military.  They said it took 30 days for it to leave the system, but that was some time ago, they probably have more advanced testing now.

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I remember the random piss tests we had in the military.  They said it took 30 days for it to leave the system, but that was some time ago, they probably have more advanced testing now.

whats the damn threshold ? is it zero tolerance ? as for 30 day's if you are a daily smoker but if your just a every now and again toker it can be gone in a week

7 hours ago, syd said:

reason I asked is that the Olympic committee allows a certain amount in your system

Well, maybe Josh is reporting to the Olympic team then.

Archived