THE BROWNS BOARD

Tampa, Who's Going?

TopDawg31

Got my tickets for the Tampa Game. Anyone else going?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning on going, but we just bought a house and my new mortgage payment is enough to scare anyone away from even thinking about spending money. Still, I'm holding out hope that I can go. Lol. 

I'll be there.

I'm coming-up from South Florida.  4 hours (not bad)

Arriving Saturday.

Interested in some meetup locations on Saturday night, and tailgate ideas. Also interested to know where some of you'all have seats.  

I see there's a few Browns Backers clubs in that area of Tampa:  Browns Backers of Pinellas-  166 members

And the Naples Dawgs look strong and represent well.

Should be an awesome time as we beatup on the Bucs, and have fun doing it.

3 minutes ago, BusterBrownTige said:

I'll be there.

I'm coming-up from South Florida.  4 hours (not bad)

Arriving Saturday.

Interested in some meetup locations on Saturday night, and tailgate ideas. Also interested to know where some of you'all have seats.  

I see there's a few Browns Backers clubs in that area of Tampa:  Browns Backers of Pinellas-  166 members

And the Naples Dawgs look strong and represent well.

Should be an awesome time as we beatup on the Bucs, and have fun doing it.

I will be in section 138, row x.

Nice lower-level, Top Dawg seats !

I'm in 236, G, which actually isn't far from you.  Just two sections over.  Maybe you'll be able to hear me bark !

So, plenty of time before then.  But looking to be at Pinellas Backers (or other Backer clubs) Saturday night.  And others will be posting about tailgating as the date approaches.

Cheers !

Naples Browns Backers have some group tickets blocked, I don't know where yet (I have passed the President duties along) but the new Prez should have a Pay Pal link up soon if you are joining us. We'll be tailgaiting together in the middle of all the Browns Backers groups, the West Coast Florida groups always represent well.

If you are coming from Naples on the bus Cost will be 150 per person. That will include ticket to game, transportation, breakfast on way up and hamburger and hotdog tailgate before the game including soda, beer, chips and salads.

He'll have links if you just want game tickets ($80 range) or just want to tailgate with us ($10 I think). 

Follow the Naples Browns Backer Facebook Page for details soon to be released:

https://www.facebook.com/NaplesBrownsBackers

Looking forward to seeing Larry and Flugs and meeting some new folks.

Zombo

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Naples Browns Backers have some group tickets blocked, I don't know where yet (I have passed the President duties along) but the new Prez should have a Pay Pal link up soon if you are joining us. We'll be tailgaiting together in the middle of all the Browns Backers groups, the West Coast Florida groups always represent well.

If you are coming from Naples on the bus Cost will be 150 per person. That will include ticket to game, transportation, breakfast on way up and hamburger and hotdog tailgate before the game including soda, beer, chips and salads.

He'll have links if you just want game tickets ($80 range) or just want to tailgate with us ($10 I think). 

Follow the Naples Browns Backer Facebook Page for details soon to be released:

https://www.facebook.com/NaplesBrownsBackers

Looking forward to seeing Larry and Flugs and meeting some new folks.

Zombo

Backatchya!  I think the first tailgate we met up at with Stan was right here in Tampa way back in the preseason of 1999.  That sure led to a lot more fun in the years to follow.   

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Would like to, but it is not in the cards.  

Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS SCHEDULE 

Date   Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Date TBA Ravens Baltimore Ravens
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Bills Buffalo Bills
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Rams Los Angeles Rams
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Dolphins Miami Dolphins
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA AFC AFC South Opponent TBD*
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Cardinals at Arizona Cardinals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Ravens at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Bengals at Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Patriots at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Jets at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Steelers at Pittsburgh Steelers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA 49ers at San Francisco 49ers
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA AFC at AFC West Opponent TBD*
Site TBD
Time TBA

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Which division should fall on our schedule next season?? thanks// edit--this schedule does no favors for catching two games in 10 days from NC.The cost factor is more than half, than seeing games in Cleveland..11 hour drive north or south? From what I can tell, 2 hotels sit at TB airport within walking distance of stadium? Econo-lodge or TB Hotel. Does 1 favor the other or am i missing more hotels? thanks. My Balt.trip may come with a fold out igloo? Last game on schedule Dec.30th,F'n buurrrr! (checking on Raleigh Browns backers road trip to TB) 

At Phoenix. At San Francisco. At another AFC West opponent which would be either Denver Oakland Kansas City or the LA chargers. Three potential west coast trips. These could be potential's for next year

For those of you that like to look ahead:

http://printableteamschedules.com/NFL/clevelandbrownsfuture.php

2020 Cleveland Browns Opponents
HOME AWAY
Houston Texans Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts Tennessee Titans
Philadelphia Eagles Dallas Cowboys
Washington Redskins New York Giants
AFC East Opponent AFC West Opponent
Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers

Gumby, 2020 looks like a good schedule for you.

Now the Gipper has the lower 48 and maybe Alaska and Hawai'I covered. :lol:

33 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Now the Gipper has the lower 48 and maybe Alaska and Hawai'I covered. :lol:

No locations appeal to me for a road trip and only one possible would be that open one with the AFC West opponent

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yep.move that skins game to DC. but when or if this team starts winning? just watch how quick fans will travel..Pokey the horse, has been fired up at the starting gate for far too many years;)

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I have 2 rooms at the airport ramada, less than 2 miles to the stadium and the airport.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

At Phoenix. At San Francisco. At another AFC West opponent which would be either Denver Oakland Kansas City or the LA chargers. Three potential west coast trips. These could be potential's for next year

I'm already planning for Arizona 

22 hours ago, gumby73 said:

TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.

There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.

Since we're on the subject of future football schedules here's more.....might be harder and more expensive to see the BUCKEYES! 

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2017/09/ohio_state_football_future_sch_1.html   

Ohio State football future schedules: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024   Updated May 31; Posted Sep 12, 2017

........outside of NOTE DAME, Tulsa, Oregon, Washington, Texas nothing much going on, the BUCKEYES like to play the same teams at home.....too bad for football fans everywhere,.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:30 AM, Zombo said:

I'll be there. Naples Browns Backer will bring about 50 strong.

Z

Ah, good to see the LGBT will be represented.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, mjp28 said:

2019 CLEVELAND BROWNS SCHEDULE 

Date   Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Date TBA Ravens Baltimore Ravens
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Bills Buffalo Bills
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Bengals Cincinnati Bengals
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Rams Los Angeles Rams
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Dolphins Miami Dolphins
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Seahawks Seattle Seahawks
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA AFC AFC South Opponent TBD*
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Cardinals at Arizona Cardinals
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, AZ
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Ravens at Baltimore Ravens
M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Bengals at Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Patriots at New England Patriots
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Jets at New York Jets
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA Steelers at Pittsburgh Steelers
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA 49ers at San Francisco 49ers
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
Time TBA
TV TBA

Date TBA AFC at AFC West Opponent TBD*
Site TBD
Time TBA

F.U.C.K The N.W get's screwed over again Cleveland has not played in seattle in years

7 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

TB hotel is really dodgy, but is walking distance to the stadium. Econo lodge is terrible-we had a reservation there once, pulled in and changed hotels that day bad. to be fair I haven't stayed at the tampa stadium hotel, but I know several people who have. My uncle retired and is a season ticket holder so if you have any other questions I can try my best.

There's a myriad of nice hotels 2 or so miles from the stadium. Our hotel included a shuttle to the stadium as well (I forget the name) but it was packed with people trying to use it. Frankly with Uber/Lyft, the $15 ish bucks you'd pay as opposed to walking in this case is worth it. Tampa is also a cool city if you've never been and parking at the stadium wasn't bad at all.

For me, it's going to be tough to pass on Bern's Steakhouse to hang with the guys. I'll probably be flying in Friday night, and flight out is Monday evening. Great food, and for us winos, the biggest wine list in the world. 

10 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

thanks for the insight..Never been to TB..Been to Miami (cruise),Orlando(Sea world/disney), Nasa space center(cape canaveral?) Putting it on hold for now. Seems my air condition unit needs replaced inside & out as of yesterday.Cool down the Princess first, than I'll cross the moat of having the TB conversation..shuttle it is,thanks     

Archived