THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns season ticket package 2018

jcam222

I like 'em & will be framing the tickets & album cover. The burlap duffle will be filled with "vendor size" bags of chips (Snyders of Berlin BBQ) & take up residence in the ManCave.

Mike

4 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Really like the coolers. The burlap duffle is cool too but I love the album cover collectible. If anyone would be willing to sell their collectible for a reasonable price PM me. What did you all think of them?

Nah- I'll settle for the facsimile. FWIW, my co season ticket holder has a 1950 football signed by the entire team & coaches. I don't even want to take a guess what that's worth at auction. 

11 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I like 'em & will be framing the tickets & album cover. The burlap duffle will be filled with "vendor size" bags of chips (Snyders of Berlin BBQ) & take up residence in the ManCave.

Mike

I'm framing mine too. Great idea on the tix though. I'm going to keep one sheet intact now and just use the Browns app for entry. May as well get used to it as that's the plan for next year anyway. 

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

I'm framing mine too. Great idea on the tix though. I'm going to keep one sheet intact now and just use the Browns app for entry. May as well get used to it as that's the plan for next year anyway. 

It's easy (I've done it for 2 seasons & I am NO high tech guy). Just make sure your phone is charged. I also ALWAYS carry a "pocket charger" to the games.

Mike

Archived