THE BROWNS BOARD

illegals and violent crimes thanks to obaMAO

calfoxwc

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wonder how it compares to the general population

Well let's see the illegals begin with being criminals just for being in the United States. So I would think that compound's the matter. There's also that whole Sanctuary City thing, where violent illegals are not reported , but In fairness I've never heard you defend that.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Wonder how it compares to the general population

fair question - but the general population has to be here - they are legal.

The illegals don't HAVE to be here - they came illegally.

So, whatever percent of crimes in the general population,

we don't need the added crime that we could have avoided.

If that makes any sense....

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well let's see the illegals begin with being criminals just for being in the United States. So I would think that compound's the matter. There's also that whole Sanctuary City thing, where violent illegals are not reported , but In fairness I've never heard you defend that.

WSS

Well these are always a story here, a story there. Whatever right wing news source wants to make illegal immigrants look as bad as possible. There usually aren't any stats or data provided. (unless we're talking clearly biased sources)

Yes yes, they've technically all broken the law. Got it. But I'm talking about everything passed that point. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well these are always a story here, a story there. Whatever right wing news source wants to make illegal immigrants look as bad as possible. There usually aren't any stats or data provided. (unless we're talking clearly biased sources)

Yes yes, they've technically all broken the law. Got it. But I'm talking about everything passed that point. 

It's probably the people within the communities in which they are hidden that suffer the most. Think about it illegals are going to be clay stirred in predominantly minority neighborhoods which means predominantly poor and even more crime-ridden. And that's probably way under-reported. 

Unfortunate that the left and or the Trump haters find it necessary to defend illegal immigration.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

past

39 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well you can refute the side making it sound like all illegaks are murdering rapists without being on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. That's lost here a lot though. 

Nobody, especially me, every says every or all and if I do it's a mistake. I do believe there is probably a greater percentage of criminals coming from the dregs of third-world hell holes regardless of the race of the immigrants.

WSS

Archived