THE BROWNS BOARD

Poopie Goldberg ejects Judge Pirro off "the view" over "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

calfoxwc

big whoopie, poopie goldberg. (you are full of crap) You libs dish it out, but you live on emotion, and don't THINK instead,

and you just want everything your way, and you sickly want to control every freaking thing.

And you demand free stuff.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/19/goldberg-ejects-pirro-from-the-view-after-she-says-goldberg-has-trump-derangement-syndrome

This Pirro lady rides Trump's finger harder than Cal does. I'm sure it has been very lucrative for her. 

Hell, that article is on the blaze to make people like Cal all mad at liberals, but it is exactly what Pirro wanted. More publicity to ride up her side of our very politically divided country

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This Pirro lady rides Trump's finger harder than Cal does. I'm sure it has been very lucrative for her. 

Hell, that article is on the blaze to make people like Cal all mad at liberals, but it is exactly what Pirro wanted. More publicity to ride up her side of our very politically divided country

There you go again, woodypeckerhead. I like to read the Blaze and Drudge. But if you ever grew up a bit,

you would learn that you can verify the story being true, in a lot of sites.

But, you'd have to act like a normal birdbrain and look it up on the net.

Here, as most of the time, you get spoonfed like a psycho teenage birdbrain that isn't smart enough to

figure out how to leave his nest.

Pirro: Whoopi Goldberg treated me 'like a dog' after argument | TheHill

thehill.com/.../398015-pirro-whoopi-goldberg-kicked-me-off-set-like-a-dog-after-arg...

36 mins ago - Fox News host Jeanine Pirro said that "The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg kicked her off the set of the show like she was a "dog" after a heated argument on Thursday. ... She later said on Hannity's Fox News television show that "today was a microcosm of what is happening in America ...
16 hours ago - Whoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro got into an explosive argument backstage at “The View” on Thursday — after an intense on-the-air ...
13 hours ago - Whoopi Goldberg became entangled in a furious argument with guest Judge Jeanine Pirro after she was accused of having "Trump ...
2 hours ago - NEW YORK — Whoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro got into a heated debate on ABC's “The View” that became an “explosive argument” ...
9 hours ago - The 'View' co-host apologized for losing her cool during Thursday's episode.
13 hours ago - Oh no! Whoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro got into a heated argument after filming an episode of The View. The duo had an intense on-air ...

Whoopi vs. Judge Jeanine: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' comment ...

2 hours ago - “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg and Fox News host Jeanine Pirro got snarled in a yelling match on live television Thursday on an episode ...

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This is cals ex girlfriend:

Image result for Judge pirro pics

the one on the right - in the Air Force, we could have met and had a great time. The one on the left, had the hots for me but I don't date animals, unlike woodpecker. I think it was him that had a gay weasel friend as his sex partner.

0f0c59ca1757549843a504de659efe7b.gif

Archived