THE BROWNS BOARD

New World Order II

Kosar, anytime someone intelligent sees the words "New World Order," they generally skip the thread entirely. I guess I'm not intelligent as I'm in here posting about it...

Kosar, anytime someone intelligent sees the words "New World Order," they generally skip the thread entirely. I guess I'm not intelligent as I'm in here posting about it...

Their either scared or don't care I guess. There even is a reference to Obama there too, I thought their would of been some takers?

Everything that people are saying in here, Obama is Hitler, Brown Shirts, Gun Control, etc was described in this theory well before Obama took office. I guess it's easier to ignore it and blame one person.

Kosar, are you implying that the economic crash we are in

has been arranged to bring in a NWO II? :unsure:

It's a bit far fetched, I know that, but what if they are. It is more for discussion purposes. You have to admit it is odd that the speech Bush Sr made and many other world leaders refer to a new world order. WTF do you think that they mean when they say that?

The older I get, the less I discount the notion.

I don't get in to the whole Art Bell deal....but the thousand richest families could construct a plan where they end up dominating everything.

It's like the old saying...."the golden rule is the person with the gold makes the rules."

The USA is what stood in the way as it held all the cash.....no so today.

Really....why is Washington so fortified?? From foreign attack?? I doubt it.

We are told from terrorist attack yet somehow I believe the "terrorists" they seek to be protected from will have been born in Toledo, Knoxville, Albany, Dallas, Columbus, Miami,Tuscaloosa, Macon, Seattle, San Francisco...

JMO

I don't get in to the whole Art Bell deal

I happen to love Coast to Coast AM, and probably listen to it as often, if not more, than anyone else here. The key is to know that, more than anything, it's fun, not really newsworthy. There's a BIG difference. It's a place for conspiracy theories, ghost stories, stories of lost cities, buried treasure, time travel, UFOs, remote viewing, etc.

Except I do tend to believe the nutritionist and physicist types on there. :)

We have a common deal mz the pussy...I listen to it all the time.

I have always been a type A personality who for years has gotten 4-5 hours of sleep nightly....I sleep light and wake up early.....like 3 AM if a car drives by(which the paperboy does every day) or some dog barks...I tune in to George at some point almost every night....usually from about 3"ish" to 5am....our station plays the first hour again from 5-6 before the local talk guys take over, and many times listen to that if it sounds interesting.

It's a bit far fetched, I know that, but what if they are. It is more for discussion purposes. You have to admit it is odd that the speech Bush Sr made and many other world leaders refer to a new world order. WTF do you think that they mean when they say that?

I wouldn't really call it a conspiracy, I would say remember the Golden Rule.

He who owns the Gold Makes all the RuleS!

Kosar here is your Blueprint for New World Order

Blueprint here

"We can't predict the future with any certainty," the article continues. "But we know it will be much different from today. Get ready for a world of change. Get ready for the Next Big Thing."

We have a common deal mz the pussy...I listen to it all the time.

I have always been a type A personality who for years has gotten 4-5 hours of sleep nightly....I sleep light and wake up early.....like 3 AM if a car drives by(which the paperboy does every day) or some dog barks...I tune in to George at some point almost every night....usually from about 3"ish" to 5am....our station plays the first hour again from 5-6 before the local talk guys take over, and many times listen to that if it sounds interesting.

Holy sh-----t! I love Coast to Coast AM. Have been listening to it for awhile. So Diehard, mz the pussy and Peen all have something in common. Maybe the world is going to be okay after all!

I happen to love Coast to Coast AM, and probably listen to it as often, if not more, than anyone else here. The key is to know that, more than anything, it's fun, not really newsworthy. There's a BIG difference. It's a place for conspiracy theories, ghost stories, stories of lost cities, buried treasure, time travel, UFOs, remote viewing, etc.

Coast to Coast?

"sniff" I wish Art Bell hadn't retired, he was great. But George Noory is terrific, too.

We like to laugh at the folks who get visited by green lizard space aliens ...

Hey, wait a minute.. YOU GUYS listen to coast to coast, too? LOL

Holy sh-----t! I love Coast to Coast AM. Have been listening to it for awhile. So Diehard, mz the pussy and Peen all have something in common. Maybe the world is going to be okay after all!

I love it when they have open lines, and you get to listen to all the crazy stories.

Also when Noory has his round table you get to listen to many view points on all the news.

They could axtually choose a better fill in host than Ian Punnett, he is a little bitch.

Archived