THE BROWNS BOARD

This is funny. And true.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

People didn't like Trump the businessman. It's just that, in the grand scheme of things, that's nothing to what goes down politically. 

Also, it depends on how you define "charisma". He might have been for the Republicans... But Obama was pretty charismatic. I was young when the W was in office but he seemed like a good guy. Clinton was charismatic too, right?

Bill? Yes he certainly was. And Obama was Charming. And I think you were wrong about Trump everybody liked him until he was a candidate. 

WSS

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Say what you want he is one of the biggest celebrities in America oh, big enough that it won in the presidency.

WSS

So every celebrity is universally liked?

You can also win the presidency with less than half of the population liking you...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

So every celebrity is universally liked?

You can also win the presidency with less than half of the population liking you...

I'm saying that big celebrities have charisma. And again I don't suppose you remember or care but before he ran for president and especially after he won this insane hatred didn't really exist.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm saying that big celebrities have charisma. And again I don't suppose you remember or care but before he ran for president and especially after he won this insane hatred didn't really exist.

WSS

I'm not arguing that there was "insane hatred" before he ran.

I'm arguing against your point. That "everybody liked him" until he ran. 

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not arguing that there was "insane hatred" before he ran.

I'm arguing against your point. That "everybody liked him" until he ran. 

Well if I said everybody I misspoke. I don't suppose there's any popular celebrity that everybody loves. Hell you could probably find somebody that can't stand Mother Teresa . But there sure were plenty of Democrats and Lefty's and people who hate him now chumming around at the parties and jockeying for a photo op with their hand out.

WSS

The media loved Trump during the primaries, while he was picking on “Lying Ted & Little Marco”.

When he won the Rebublican nomination and turned his attention on “Crooked Hillary”, the media turned on him.

On 7/20/2018 at 9:17 PM, Westside Steve said:

Bill? Yes he certainly was. And Obama was Charming. And I think you were wrong about Trump everybody liked him until he was a candidate. 

WSS

Ah, No!

I never liked him and always thought of him as a narcissistic jackass full of himself.

Now he plays PT Barnum in a very dangerous TV gameshow.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah, No!

I never liked him and always thought of him as a narcissistic jackass full of himself.

Now he plays PT Barnum in a very dangerous TV gameshow.

Well good for you. Like I said not everybody loves anything. But don't worry if and when you Democrats take over any of the branches of government will see a recession, and even bigger flood of illegals and an increase in unemployment which should make you happy.

WSS

Well if I said everybody I misspoke. I don't suppose there's any popular celebrity that everybody loves. Hell you could probably find somebody that can't stand Mother Teresa . But there sure were plenty of Democrats and Lefty's and people who hate him now chumming around at the parties and jockeying for a photo op with their hand out.

WSS

Yes, mother Teresa, definitely makes sense... 

Politicians can kiss butt and try to get money from people they don't like. That Sheet also happens all of the time. 

If you want to say Trump has charisma, sure, he hosted a game show. 

If you want to say he was the only candidate in decades with charisma, well no, that's not true

If you want to say he was liked more before he ran, sure, fair enough

If you want to say everybody liked him before he ran then no, no that's not really true at all.

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, mother Teresa, definitely makes sense... 

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/analysis/the-other-side-of-mother-teresa-392231081.html

Politicians can kiss butt and try to get money from people they don't like. That Sheet also happens all of the time. 

yes so?

If you want to say Trump has charisma, sure, he hosted a game show. 

his name was a household word. Whether you like it or not.

If you want to say he was the only candidate in decades with charisma, well no, that's not true

and will, I never said that as you could probably read if you went back a pos er two

If you want to say he was liked more before he ran, sure, fair enough

a hell of a lot more.

If you want to say everybody liked him before he ran then no, no that's not really true at all.

didn't we already go over this everybody statement?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

when you Democrats

WSS

Does not seem to sink through to you does it. When did you ever get the idea that I am a through and through Democrat? How does a Democrat ever want McCain to be president pray tell?

You just can't stand the fact that a conservative thinks Trump is a pure fraud who switched parties only so he could get the presidency through this shell game he's been playing.

At this point at least Rubio can see the Russian threat for what it is and is trying to legislate something to counter it. Trump is just a compromised fool.

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Does not seem to sink through to you does it. When did you ever get the idea that I am a through and through Democrat? How does a Democrat ever want McCain to be president pray tell?

You just can't stand the fact that a conservative thinks Trump is a pure fraud who switched parties only so he could get the presidency through this shell game he's been playing.

At this point at least Rubio can see the Russian threat for what it is and is trying to legislate something to counter it. Trump is just a compromised fool.

There is no Russian threat. They can't compete with us. Our threat financially would come from Chinese ability really against radical Islam. Frankly I could care less if you want to call yourself a Republican. The left-wing media loved John McCain until he got denomination. Mainly because he talked shitt about w.

But if you would prefer all those things I mentioned before, illegal immigration higher taxes more regulations Less jobs and a weaker economy well, if the shoe fits

WSS

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's easier to keep people in "us vs them" buckets apparently. A consequence of the current political climate.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I could care less if he was a household word. That has nothing to do with being liked it charisma. 

We've covered a lot of this, but you like digging into semantics after being called out. Throw in something about "you lefties" and some hyperbole like Mother Teresa and here we are. 

But this is going no where. Like everything else on here

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I could care less if he was a household word. That has nothing to do with being liked it charisma. 

We've covered a lot of this, but you like digging into semantics after being called out. Throw in something about "you lefties" and some hyperbole like Mother Teresa and here we are. 

But this is going no where. Like everything else on here

Your last sentence is true because you are stubborn little prick. This is where a photograph of a woodpecker would be appropriate but what the hell. 😉

WSS

Your last sentence is true because you are stubborn little prick. This is where a photograph of a woodpecker would be appropriate but what the hell.

WSS

Heresssssssssssssssssssssss WOODY :

giphy.gif

Archived