THE BROWNS BOARD

amazing how one year google is part of the deep state but now they're "one of our great companies"...

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-eus-dollar5-billion-fine-on-google-is-proof-the-us-is-being-taken-advantage-of/ar-AAAiTXE?li=BBnbc

this guy is a stupid pos, just stfu. On my very own samsung phone ive exp the fukking google, as well as samsung and att's bloatware that people complain about. And now that ive force stopped google play, because for "some reason" it slways wants to be running and draining my battery even tho i NEVER use it........now when i do run a program like maps my phone chimes me every 30 seconds that this app (maps) cant work properly unless google play has acess to my calendar/contacts/microphone/body sensor as well as full proctologist records and a deed to my house. 

but they're "one of our great companies? its not just google, all these fuk cnt companies are doing this.....so the EU has had enough of one of the major abusers and fines them, AS THEY OUGHT TO AND SO SHOULD WE BTW......but trump has to use everything as a political ploy in his seemingly ceaseless vendettas

he's the worst president in my near 4 decades on the planet. It sucks because theres some issues he's right on and there needs to be a coherant national discussion on said issues. But there cant ever be because the guy talks so much sht out of multiple b-holes that nothing can ever be thoroughly disseminated before the dems are on to the next stupid fcking thing that came out of his mouth

he's not going to maga by backing up the worst offenders in schifing peoples private info. Theres alot of country republucans that homeschool their chikdren PRECISELY because of pernicious companies such as google, as well as many others, that want children slaves to their products.

and those republicans are right now saying "srsly? ur ginna ride for google?"   id like to know rand pauls take on this because he's screamed for years about companies luke aople and google lifting personal info off their products and allowing the govt warrantless access to our sht

Archived