THE BROWNS BOARD

Today still Trump disavows Russia's continuing interference...I have a theory on where this is all going...

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/asked-if-russia-still-targeting-us-trump-says-no/ar-AAAgeqy?ocid=spartandhp

So Trump today states that he doesn't believe Russia is targeting the November elections. Everybody right or left now can probably agree that this is nonsense. Ofc they are and they will continue to do it. But to what end? I wrote about this here a few years back about how in the late 90's and early 2000's Russia was fairly openly discussing the possiblitly of a 2nd American civil war. My theory is they're gonna meddle, and meddle HARD...harder than last time. And then....they're gonna dump it all out for everyone. They're choice of party/candidates to help is irrelevant....they chose based on expediency. And when they do eventually turn on the ones they helped, and there will be absolutely "evidence" of collusion even if there was none..they will fabricate it.....that day they light the dumpster on fire is very possibly the day of the next American civil war. I know a lot of you think well i'll be fine i'll be out here with me ginz and such...and in a few months the republic will be back together and all will be straight. You have to understand that the union is over on that day. We'll be lucky if some states emerge as stable, viable economic entities. 

So since I have yet to see real convincing undeniable evidence of Trump actually colluding with Russia, although I think he knows they did ride for him at this point, im going to stay with my assessment that Russia really doesn't give a sht about who's in office.....the more controversial the leader the better. Forget all about Trump for a moment and understand we're being played by "a boss"......

https://goo.gl/images/5QRX5v

That makes a good deal of sense. Personally I don't see that this nickel and dime meddling, and God am I getting sick of the word meddling, was really a priority for Putin probably not much more than some basic vandalism and Im sure it went both ways. I also have no doubt that the intention was this ridiculous investigation and firestorm. In that they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams at are probably rolling on the floor in laughter. Still at the end of the day it's just another non issue that the folks in the USA have gone completely off the rails over. 

And everything the Russians have been accused of, hacking into both parties accounts spreading fake news stories etc, are being done by just about everybody in the world and in the US just because the technology is there and social media is the underserved king of new.

WSS

oh no wss, it was putins #1 priority. Breaking up nato in general  is his ultimate priority and he got a guy in the wh that he "may" have some serious dirt on.....but he also had the goods on hillary. Both sides are being played against each other. Countries like china are hacking us for sure, to steal our sht......but no other country besides russia is actively trying to break up the u.s along with Nato

Archived