THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns pre season games all live on national t.v

syd

NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

5 hours ago, syd said:

NFLN is broadcasting 3 I believe fox is doing the philly game so is there any news if the local guy's are going to be in the booth or will nfln use there own people,,was kinda looking forward to here Couch's take's on the Browns

I do believe they want to get a jump on any rags to riches story that might occur this year, just as Hard Knocks wants to do.👍

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I do believe they want to get a jump on any rags to riches story that might occur this year, just as Hard Knocks wants to do.👍

Yeah the "we told you so" gang that's forming now......

We have been in really bad shape for awhile.  Last couple years have been pretty shitty.  We were so poor that we could only wear a loin cloth and could not afford rags.  Metaphorically in regards to team  win records the last few years.

20 hours ago, syd said:

And don't forget about his partner Jay Crawford, (long time Browns fan) formally of ESPN's Cold Pizza with Dana Jacobson.  

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

We have been in really bad shape for awhile.  Last couple years have been pretty shitty.  We were so poor that we could only wear a loin cloth and could not afford rags.  Metaphorically in regards to team  win records the last few years.

I have seen better metaphors....and analogies.  In fact, I like my  Edsel/Mustang analogy I used elswhere.  But keep trying Butch.

24 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well...you think that apples and turds are both nutritious....so you are a bad person to rely on for judgment.

Yeah I really want to go over your house for a cookout. :lol:

21 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yeah the "we told you so" gang that's forming now......

and the O'Dell talk has also started back up again ,guess he was working out with taylor Mayfield and landry in cali

Archived