THE BROWNS BOARD

Peter Strzok hearing confirms Old Testament is for real

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I always find it hilarious when the posters here that spout "MSM" and other buzzwords turn around and call other people sheep. 

So someone killing multiple people with car bombs isn’t considered a terrorist?

What would you call ISIS? Boy Scouts?

I guess since this sh!t happened before you were born, the MSM is the authority. 🐑

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you love to be stupid, woodypeckerhead. You haven't been around long enough to know ANYTHING about anything, except what you do at work, and I don't believe anything you say about that, either.

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/05/13/world/party-led-by-mandela-now-owns-up-to-atrocities.html

mandela was on the terrorist watch list til 2008.

woodypeckerhead - you may imagine that you are darth vader, but really,

you are just a birdbrain. You don't own the world, millennial or not.

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So someone killing multiple people with car bombs isn’t considered a terrorist?

What would you call ISIS? Boy Scouts?

I guess since this sh!t happened before you were born, the MSM is the authority. 🐑

omg no!!! not 11 people!!! do u know anything about what the south africans were doing in AFRICA, to people of AFRICAN  descent? 

jesus fuk u people, a white guy declares war on his oppressors and he's a great man but fuk him running if that very same ngr had dark skin. u people can really he myopically awful. I dont care what "necklacing" is, i can assure u it didnt repay the south africans (just british colonial SCUM) fir centuries of horsesht

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

omg no!!! not 11 people!!! do u know anything about what the south africans were doing in AFRICA, to people of AFRICAN  descent? 

jesus fuk u people, a white guy declares war on his oppressors and he's a great man but fuk him running if that very same ngr had dark skin. u people can really he myopically awful. I dont care what "necklacing" is, i can assure u it didnt repay the south africans (just british colonial SCUM) fir centuries of horsesht

omg 😮 

u mean dem gud peeps n afrika r killin eech uther?

i shur hope it don’t happn nowere els!

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

omg 😮 

u mean dem gud peeps n afrika r killin eech uther?

i shur hope it don’t happn nowere els!

yeah theres alot of fukked up sht in africa going on, and not in small part to due to colonial era "redistricting" without any deference to varying peoples and cultures.....exactly btw, what the british also did in the middle east. But in any case, on going turmoil in some parts of the african continent in no way shape or form justifies what happened during apartheid in south africa. Your clear insinuation it did is indicative that u are essentially a hard core racist and bigot.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

yeah theres alot of fukked up sht in africa going on, and not in small part to due to colonial era "redistricting" without any deference to varying peoples and cultures.....exactly btw, what the british also did in the middle east. But in any case, on going turmoil in some parts of the african continent in no way shape or form justifies what happened during apartheid in south africa. Your clear insinuation it did is indicative that u are essentially a hard core racist and bigot.

Great assumption azzwipe.

Archived