THE BROWNS BOARD

I think the russkies are on to something

On 7/17/2018 at 3:40 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

This guy. Yes I am sure he totally meant to say the exact opposite of what he actually said in front of Putin....haha.

Trump just didn’t expect the type of backlash he got for looking like a door mat in front of a dictator. 

Unfortunately he really should expect this kind of backlash no matter what is said on any subject ever.

WSS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Not from conservative media outlets. Media that leans left will definitely criticize everything he does to a nonsensical degree.

Conservative media is marginalized. I don't think they carry much weight except with the base. Fox News is the closest thing to conservative media in the mainstream. And they are only the mirror image of MSNBC. Sadly CNN ABC CBS and NBC and just about every major newspaper are liberal.

I don't count the blaze or ammoland or conservative talk radio as the mainstream media. And [the MSM] the places most of the great unwashed get their capsulized new.

WSS

:edit;

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Conservative media is marginalized. I don't think they carry much weight except with the base. Fox News is the closest thing to conservative media in the mainstream. And they are only the mirror image of MSNBC. Sadly CNN ABC CBS and NBC and just about every major newspaper are liberal.

I don't count the blaze or ammoland or conservative talk radio as the mainstream media. And those are the places most of the great unwashed get their capsulized new.

WSS

Hey, I resemble that remark, jack. I just took my weekly shower this morning.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hey, I resemble that remark, jack. I just took my weekly shower this morning.

Sorry, my writing wasn't clear. The place the great unwashed, the average American, gets their news is the mainstream media. Small doses in the paper or Network TV. Which I was saying the Animaland and The Blaze, or sleep and Mother Jones for that matter, are not part of. 

WSS

Archived