THE BROWNS BOARD

I think the russkies are on to something

you know why thia countries going diwn, and trust me its gonna happen within a few years......everybodys corrupt as sht. The evidence that trump is simultaneously draining and filling the swamp with his own swampy mess is undeniable. Ofc some good things will come from it fir some people, but the overall corruption index moves not a nanometer. 

everyones corrupt but they wont acknowledge their own corruption. Honestly ive been dispassionately observing americans for going on almost 4 decades and things i noticed as a young child about all of you are becoming concrete now. 

when we were all riding high on the hog in the 80's when we printed and sht money with no consequences because #worldsreserve.....people still sniped and griped.  but when ur a country that overall thinks the sun rises and sets in ur own collective assholes, people generally let it be. But now that ride is nearing the end and u can already see our society splintering because everyone jockeying for a dwindling pie. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And for those who watched the joint press conference with Trump & Putin, not even Fox news can put lipstick on this compromised orange pig. Benedict Arnold is now smiling because he is now off the hook. Trump's narcissist personality will not allow him to accept any information that makes him appear the least bit illegitimate because of Russian Interference. He threw the entire intelligence gathering and analysis community, along with his National Security advisor John Bolton who last year said it was an act of war,  right under the bus and accepts Putin's version. Time to impeach the traitor/fool.

In all seriousness, Trump looked like a pussy at the news conference.  There was no doubt who was in control, it was Putin.  I was very disappointed.  He acted like a Shmucking fool.

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

After today I'm with the remove Trump from office by legal means gang.  MAGA.

haha thats funny. Hows the russian rosetta stone coming along? hit me with some rooskie old man, we're all gonna be playing the russian national anthem soon anyway right?

45 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

After today I'm with the remove Trump from office by legal means gang.  MAGA.

If you are sincere in this statement, it's very sad when well meaning persons with great values have to come to this conclusion. 

What he did today was treasonous or foolish or both.

MAGA the way Ronnie wanted it.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you are sincere in this statement, it's very sad when well meaning persons with great values have to come to this conclusion. 

What he did today was treasonous or foolish or both.

MAGA the way Ronnie wanted it.

I watched it and rewatched it.  It was ridiculous.  He is a buffoon .  Putin was pulling his strings. 

well, it's tough to get hardline with an old KGB cold blooded killer. I mean, putin was in control in East Germany when the wall fell down.

People stormed close to his hq and he called moscow for help. They were silent, he left, was out of a job.

If Pres Trump DID play hardball, the left would call him a warmonger, and say we were going

to war because of him.   If he soft-peddled it, people say he was a wuss.

He isn't a wuss. He's a hard core negotiator, but you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Tex would rather this:

hillary-clinton-vladimir-putin-68820517.

Hillarity and Obama were there yesterday?

Deflection from the truth about TRaitorUMP, the new "alternative spelling", will not save this country Cal. He IS the compromised Siberian Candidate.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah but what about when DieHard does?

Actually I believe both he and Cal have excellent values they live by Woody. Trump is the real problem. He is an amoral puppet of Putin, who just demonstrated how to Brokeback Mount an American president on world wide TV.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, it's tough to get hardline with an old KGB cold blooded killer. I mean, putin was in control in East Germany when the wall fell down.

People stormed close to his hq and he called moscow for help. They were silent, he left, was out of a job.

If Pres Trump DID play hardball, the left would call him a warmonger, and say we were going

to war because of him.   If he soft-peddled it, people say he was a wuss.

He isn't a wuss. He's a hard core negotiator, but you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

As someone who could give a hot sh-it about the party nonsense, Trump didn’t have to be hardline but he certainly shouldn’t have made the President of the US look like a giant puss in front of a dictator. 

I hated his demeanor in that press conference.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Actually I believe both he and Cal have excellent values they live by Woody. Trump is the real problem. He is an amoral puppet of Putin, who just demonstrated how to Brokeback Mount an American president on world wide TV.

I'm mostly joking. 

Plus, at heart, I think DieHard just enjoys the troll, and doesn't believe most of what he says. 

ok in all seriousness, im not a fan of trump..obviously. Ive watched the guy interact with foreign leaders now for 2 years and i give him mixed reviews. He's 100% right about NATO commitments, for example.....but the way he goes about negotiating is obviously an issue because i feel u can play the heavy without calling ur nato buddies enemies of the state. 

ok, so what exactly did he do during the putin summit that was far removed from what he's always done? shtting on his own intelligence services? thats old hat. Calling the mueller probe a witchunt, u guys say that here everyday....im just not seeing what the problem is with what he did yesterday. He did everything u guys have been wanting him to do. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-has-confidence-in-us-agencies-on-russia-misspoke-in-helsinki/ar-AAAdtgZ?li=BBnb7Kz

and now he's backtracking. see this is what i hate about him. If he thinks our intellifence services are full of sht, say so...say why.....and stick to it. I csnt stand this guys waffling around depending on who he's talking to

Archived